Asking for your opinion for Sebastian's 2006 Calendar Picture

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
Which picture do you think Best Represents Sebastian for the 2006 R.O. Calendar?

Anyone willing to help post the pictures from the 2006 Calendar threadof the descriptions above, I would be very much appreciate that for ourvoters' ease of reference.

No Promises that the results of this poll will be the picture that goes into the Calendar.

Everyone - Old and New - please vote.

Thank you for reading this and participating.

Purple flowers:
4-28-05002a.jpg

In the planter:
Sebastian3-14B.jpg

Speedo:
attachment.php

Laying down:
YP92302731.jpg

Fall leaves:
Oct28004a.jpg

Christmas tree:
SebXmas03.jpg

Carolyn wrote:
Doodle,

Make sure you check off your vote above for the purple flowers.

That's not necessarily my vote - I was just trying to help post thepics. But I don't see the Speedo one... If I find it, I'lledit and insert it in there. :D I haven't decided which tovote for yet, but it's not the speedo, LOL. I like themore natural ones. :)

Bless Your Heart, Doodle.

:hug:

Thank You

:sunshine:

-Carolyn

Let me know if I got any of those pics wrong...

Now for the decision - that's the hard part!

Actually, my favorite pics of Sebastian are the ones where he's cuddling with his little girl.
Like this one. :heart:

Aw yall are mean using Bastians pic in a speedofor a calendar. Poor Sebbie. I sure hope his normal pics are in thecalendar. Razz give Bastian a :kiss:and a:hug:for me

Oh, I had to vote for the one with the flowers,it is so adorable! But I have to tell you Carolyn, that speedo pic justcracked me up!!! I am still sitting here laughing about it...poorlittle guy!! LOL!

doodle wrote:
Actually, my favorite pics of Sebastian are the ones where he's cuddling with his little girl.

You got all the pictures 100% right. Thank you so much, Doodle. :hug:

The picture you picked of him and his Little Girl was the cover of last year's calendar.

:star:

Carolyn wrote:
doodle wrote:

You got all the pictures 100% right. Thank you so much, Doodle. :hug:

The picture you picked of him and his Little Girl was the cover of last year's calendar.

:star:
I agree too. I just love them cuddling pics of SLG and Bastian.

I picked my favorite.. The speedo one is cutebut I think its not right for a calender.. its more of a haha funnything..

Cristy

I voted for the Fall leaves picture because you can see his cute face more!!

Sebbie and his little girl are just adorable! I don't think there is a bad picture of them around!

mygrl2k3 wrote:
Ipicked my favorite.. The speedo one is cute but I think its not rightfor a calender.. its more of a haha funny thing..

Cristy
Yes, that is my thought too. I am trying to decide between the purpleflowers and the Fall one. I love the one laying down too. Oh,decisions, decisions :ponder:

Jan

bluebird wrote:
Iliked the purple flowers then the christmas tree.hardly anybody votedfor the tree picture i just dont understand.bluebird
I didn't vote for that one since we already have a Christmas one, wellsort of. The one of Mocha was intended to be Christmassy so I didn'tsee much of a point in having 2 Christmas ones.

Latest posts

Back