Ash's adventures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha Michelle, I love fruity popsicles too. Usually during summer we have some watermelon for breakfast delicious! Of course I share some with Ash, he loves it too. :) Its nice that you will set up a playpen for your two, I bet they'll like it. I hope Ash will like the run I'm going to build him. Hopefully he wont give me the bunny butt when I put him in it, lol!

I was just telling my sister I have to start thinking about freezing the bottles again as it´s starting to get hot now. I did it last year and they loved them and they also liked ice cubes to lick. Hadn´t thought of fruit ice lollies but that´s a great idea....and there is loads of melón, strawberries and watermelon here.

I was just telling my sister I have to start thinking about freezing the bottles again as it´s starting to get hot now. I did it last year and they loved them and they also liked ice cubes to lick. Hadn´t thought of fruit ice lollies but that´s a great idea....and there is loads of melón, strawberries and watermelon here.

I know, I wish it would be maybe 70 degrees here instead of 90 degrees. I'm probably going to buy a pack of plastic water bottles to freeze water in for Ash, its so hot here. I'll probably buy a fan because I heard they are good for keeping bunnies cool. I might also buy a dog cooling pad, except they are like 50 dollars. I wish someone made a double walled plastic cave that bunnies could fit in and that you could fill the walls up with cold water. It would probably help keep the bunnies cool.

I took a picture of a pretty flower that is growing here:
phpjx564qpm-6998.jpg

I think its a Daffodil. I just love seeing flowers after a long winter, as it reminds me of spring and I really feel like its spring when I see them.

I remember in England, our garden used to be full of those end of March, beginning of April and I love them. It´s the national flower of Wales. They do remind me of England when i see them as they´re so typical over there.

I remember in England, our garden used to be full of those end of March, beginning of April and I love them. It´s the national flower of Wales. They do remind me of England when i see them as they´re so typical over there.

Wow, that would be nice to have a whole garden full of them. They are so pretty! a couple days ago there were some pretty purple flowers, I had meant to take a picture of them but I forgot and they dried up. There are some new flowers sprouting up I don't know what color they will be but they should open soon as they are already budding. I'm kind of hoping they will be the same purple flowers that were growing in the same spot a few days ago, because then I'll be able to show you all a picture of them. Anyway they should be opening in a few days, I can't wait! :)

I just started reading your blog and got to the part where you talked about Ash biting cords. Reminds me of my bunnies. Jean-luc who has since passed used to love climbing up my back when i was at my computer, sit on my shoulder for a while and eventually jump down onto the desk and destroy my head sets. I had to buy 6 new gaming head set in the span of 2 months, then i decided to switch to a cordless... lol.

I just started reading your blog and got to the part where you talked about Ash biting cords. Reminds me of my bunnies. Jean-luc who has since passed used to love climbing up my back when i was at my computer, sit on my shoulder for a while and eventually jump down onto the desk and destroy my head sets. I had to buy 6 new gaming head set in the span of 2 months, then i decided to switch to a cordless... lol.

Hahaha! That's too funny! They are such little destructors aren't they?

Hahaha! That's too funny! They are such little destructors aren't they?

Are they ever! The first time he bit my headset cord in half was when i was at my desk and all i did was look away for a few seconds, turned around and was wondering what was wrong with my headset only to realise the little bugger had bitten it in half. All the other times happened when i was out of the room and absent mindedly forgot to push my chair in so that he couldn't use it to jump onto the desk. Luckily that was the only cord that was exposed on my desk, but after spending over $300 on new headsets in 2 months i decided a cordless was the way to go. >.<

Are they ever! The first time he bit my headset cord in half was when i was at my desk and all i did was look away for a few seconds, turned around and was wondering what was wrong with my headset only to realise the little bugger had bitten it in half. All the other times happened when i was out of the room and absent mindedly forgot to push my chair in so that he couldn't use it to jump onto the desk. Luckily that was the only cord that was exposed on my desk, but after spending over $300 on new headsets in 2 months i decided a cordless was the way to go. >.<

They are so quick about destroying things too. I mean you look away for a few seconds and when you look back the cord is broken. Yes cordless is definitely the way to go with bunnies who love to chew on cords.

Love your crocheted birds & bunny! Just a thought but what about a pompom tail? Think it would give it a more fluffy/cuddly bunny tail.

Love your crocheted birds & bunny! Just a thought but what about a pompom tail? Think it would give it a more fluffy/cuddly bunny tail.

I could definitely do that. Pompoms are easy to make out of yarn. I was thinking maybe I can give a choice of tails in my pattern. I'll put one pattern telling how to make the pompom tail, and one pattern telling how to make the plush tail.

Ash has a new habit, when I fill his feeder full of hay he takes it and spreads it on the floor. I never caught him in the act, but when I fill his feeder full of hay and I walk away and when I come back the hay is spread on the floor. At least he still eats it. Also I filled Ash's bowl full of some pellets and I put it on his cardboard house and he was sitting peacefully eating it on his house until about 5 minutes ago, and than BAM! I heard a loud noise and I went over to check it out and Ash's bowl of pellets was laying on the ground and his pellets were spilled all over the place. So I swept them up and put hem back in his bowl and now he is stretched out relaxing and looking so innocent, lol. He can be messy sometimes.

Sometimes they are just messy buns and they have to have their stuff just how they like it.....it´s their rearranging mode....mine do it all the time, I put it one way and they put it how they like it. Don´t you just love them lol.

Sometimes they are just messy buns and they have to have their stuff just how they like it.....it´s their rearranging mode....mine do it all the time, I put it one way and they put it how they like it. Don´t you just love them lol.

I know, they are so picky about how they want things lol. Once I put a plastic whiffle ball next to Ash and he picked it up and threw it away from him, and then I put it near him again and he did the same thing, lol. I guess he didn't want it near him. And yes, sometimes you get mad at your bunny for making a mess that you have to clean up but in the end you always love them. :)

Archie pulls the hay out too. He seems annoyed when I put it in the hay rack (I know, Archie annoyed? Strange huh...;)) gut yeah he'll scatter it all over. They still eat it so I've learned to not fight that battle but geesh, what's the point silly buns!!? Lol

Yes, bunnies are so silly sometimes. Yet at other times they can be really smart. I don't know why they would care where they eat their hay though, lol.

Latest posts

Back