Ash's adventures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see you again Elise and of course, Ash.

HOpe you get the pen set up, I remember seeing him in the snow last year, great pics they were.

Glad to see you´re still crocheting, hope to see the finished cat.

I watched a bit of Once upon a Time but haven´t really followed it all but I know what you mean about new series. Downton Abbey has started again series 4 and I was really excited, started off a bit slow but am sure it will hot up as things go along. Enjoy !!

The episode was good, but not as good as season 1. Still they are improving it, I liked it a whole lot better then most of the season 2 episodes...we'll see how they continue! The next episode comes out in 5 days. Chris don't worry about not following it, it was a bit hard for me to follow in the beginning as well, but after I finally got the plot I really liked it. :)

So its finally October, 2 months away until 2014!! The year has passed so quickly for me...I feel like I've only been through half a year.

Its hot today! Surprising because the other days have been cold or just 'normal' temps. I even turned the fan on for Ash which he seems to like. I'll try to get some photo's of him soon since I haven't posted any in a while.
There's one thing I've noticed about Ash, he seems to be Dead Bunny Flopping a lot more now, I have no idea why, it is pretty cute though! :)

We haven't come down to a frost yet but the repeated cold nights have started to weaken the plants. Now when I go out plant leaves are drooping, some of the Watermelon plants are starting to die too, next Summer I'll try a different variety of watermelons.

Happy Tuesday!

There's one thing I've noticed about Ash, he seems to be Dead Bunny Flopping a lot more now, I have no idea why, it is pretty cute though! :)

Maybe as he's getting "older" he's becoming more relaxed, rather than young hyper bunny, lol.

And I agree that you must post more pictures soon :)

I'll have to watch that show as its on netflix and I'm looking for a new series to watch. I'll have to check it out.

This year has gone by really fast! I can't believe its almost over. My husbands birthday is in a few days, mine is in November, then Thanksgiving and Christmas. Ugh!

It was warm here yesterday too, I almost had to turn the AC back on, but I had a fever, so I was okay. Ellie seemed okay too. It probably would have been better had I remembered to open all the windows in the morning, not just in the afternoon!

Ellie has also chilled out a lot recently. I think its age. She'll be one this month at some point. If my math was right, I got her in December and she was about 6 weeks old so that would put her birth date at October something! And shes only really active in the morning and at night. Then she sleeps and flops ALL day. She barely gets up to eat during the day. She just finds new places to sleep!

And I don't know why I just told you so much on your blog. Like I just took over! LOL

Happy Wednesday Elise! And I don't know if I ever told you congrats on being a moderator? If I didn't, because I'm spacey! CONGRATULATIONS!

Bec, that's a good explanation he may be getting more relaxed as he adjusts. :)

Morgan, this year did seem to pass by really fast. I can't believe its going to be 2014 soon, it seems unreal, lol.

I can't believe Ellie will be 1 this month! Where did the time go...she still seems like a 6 month old bunny to me.

Once Upon a Time is one of my favorite shows. :) I hope you like the episodes. I'm watching season 3 now, the next episode comes out in 3 days. I'm excited to see it!

And thanks, I'm still new to being a moderator but I'm enjoying it.

Last edited:
Great to catch your posts again, Elise! Have I missed pix of Ash? Definitely need some Ash pix, well when you have the time that is! Such a little cutie!

I haven't posted any pictures in a while. I agree, I do need to get some more pictures of him. :) Maybe I'll let him out today on the porch and get some pictures.

I really haven't updated for a long time! I plan to do it more often its just that I've been really busy these last few weeks.

Well we harvested the Watermelons a few days ago when it frosted. None of them were ripe except for one which was red on he inside and tasted really good. What's surprising is that the ripe watermelon was a pretty small and the biggest was only slightly pink in the middle.

I'm trying to build Ash an outdoor enclosure because I'd like him to be able to be outdoors more often, but its proving hard to make. All the poles and fencing is making me tired. When its finished I'll get some pictures of it for you all to see.

And guess what, in a few days we get our first snowfall. *Sigh* lol. We've been heating the house now as it gets down to the 30's at night. In a couple of days it gets down to the 20's! Its on Thursday that it gets down to the 20's and that's also our first snow day.

I'll try to get some picture of Ash today or tomorrow, sometime before it snows.

Happy Monday!

Ugh snow already?! How horrible! I'm glad it hasn't gotten that cold here. Its chilly, but still in the 40s at night. But when we wake up in the morning its nippy in the house. We're about to have to start firing up the wood stove, to knock the chill off the house in the night time.

Yes, its hard to do outdoor enclosures for the animals. My chicken coop was stupidly hard and I STILL have to make some adjustments to it, probably this weekend. Digging post holes, with a post hole digger is one the hardest things to do. I hate doing it.

Can't wait to see Ash!

Elise, been a long time, can´t wait to see Ash again.

Snow, my goodness. In the Uk, it was colder and very dull and wet but I was too hot in my mum´s house with the heating on. Back here and it was lovely and sunny and very warm although it´s cooler tonight. Can´t imagine snow at the moment.

Glad you got at least one decent watermelon, I do love them in the summer, they are so refreshing and tasty.

An outdoor bunny, bet he´d love that but enclosures are sometimes so complicated although I´m sure you´ll solve it, pictures please :nod

Yes, snow! We did get a night of light snow but that was about a week and a half ago. We haven't had any snow since. But its still really cold and windy out. I always have to wear a coat/jacket whenever going out.

I'm going to take some pictures of Ash today, its about time I've posted some. :)

I got some pictures just need to upload them now which I'll probably do later today. :)

Its cold and foggy out today. Just the kind of days I hate... Hopefully it'll clear up later on today. Tomorrow we are supposed to get rain and maybe even snow.

Just wondering how you and Ash are doing, haven't seen you around in some time. Hope all is well :)

:yeahthat: Been wondering about you & Ash too, Elise! Hope all is well & you've just been super busy. Hope to hear from you soon.

Me too, haven't seen you on here and wonder how you both are. Hope you aren't snowed under and cut off :confused:

Latest posts

Back