Ash's adventures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We went to Virginia yesterday. Picked up 3 wheels of cheese and went to a fruit farm called Edible Landscaping it was fun! I picked some exotic fruits that tasted really good! :)

2 Days ago I went biking down a trail it was a nice paved trail that went into the woods. There were red and yellow leaves all over the trail. It was nice!

I love cheese, bet it tastes really good. I used to love picking fruit when I lived in the UK. We used to pick strawberries and peas and we used to eat as many as we picked as we picked them. Brings back really good memories. I like cycling but my bike was stolen a couple of years ago and haven´t replaced it. We never really have the lovely colours of autumn over here, I do miss it.

Blackberries are my favorite berry! Yummy! Used to pick them when I was little. If we picked enough my grandmother would can them for the winter. They didn't last long because I would eat them every morning for breakfast until they were gone. She would try to get a couple of blackberry cobblers made before I ate all the blackberries she canned! She made the best blackberry cobbler! Such sweet memories! I still miss her & her blackberries & cobblers! Even though she taught me how to make the blackberry cobbler, mine just never did hers justice.

Chris, yes cheese is really good! :) We got 3 different kinds. Colby, Baby Swiss and Gouda! My favorite is the Baby Swiss its the softest of the cheeses and has a slight sweet taste. Its a shame you don't have autumn colors over there as they are so pretty! Wow I can't believe your bike got stolen!

jemm, I like blackberries but my favorite are strawberries! :)

Tauntz, Mmm that blackberry cobbler sounds really good! Blackberries can be used in making so many things. One time I made blackberry ice cream that I really liked!

I just noticed this is my 3000 post. Wow! I don't feel like I posted that much!

Yes strawberries are good Elise, my buns will eat them and blackberries at the moment, and I love cobblers!!

Ash's favorite berry are strawberries. I give him a frozen strawberry whenever it gets really hot lower his internal temp. And yes, cobblers are really good! I try not to over do it on eating them. ;)

Big News!

I'm a moderator now! My area is Introductions and Blogs! RO looks a little different then it does to members but its a nice look. I'm just getting used to things but I adjust quickly so that's okay. :)

Thank you both! :) I'm just getting the hang of things but it is enjoyable like you said Tauntz! I have access to private forums and now I can vote on who will be the next Rabbit of the Month. I hope I'll make a good moderator.

Thanks! Its a bit of a learning experience being a mod. There are new buttons. There are edit buttons on everybody's posts. I'm still wondering which members recommended me as a moderator. :p I'd love to know but I don't think I'll ever find out.

Today has been cold and dreary. I woke up in the morning and it was cold. (It has been for a few mornings) I turned on the little radiator I have. Its not to warm the whole house but just to warm the room its in. Now I actually have to wear a jacket outside because its really chilly out, and its not even Fall officially yet.

I moved Ash's pen today because it was next to a radiator and we'll need to be heating within a month or two so I figured better move his pen now to save me from having to do it then, haha. Ash was sniffing everywhere because its a new place but now I see him stretched out on the ground taking a little rest.

Happy Monday! Its certainly been a happy Monday for me because today I'm a moderator and that's gotten me all excited. I'm happy to be in the service of RO and helping to improve it.

It cute that Ash had to sniff everything over after you moved his pen, as much as he might like the warmth of the radiator, I bet it would have gotten a bit warm.

And yay, congrats again on mod status :D

Soo I've kinda given up on trying to read your whole blog and so I've just read the last couple pages and hopefully I'll keep up lol. Anyway I wanted to congratulate you on becoming moderator! :D

Okay, so I suppose its long overdue for an update. ;) Besides I'm a Bunny Blogs moderator, I should be around here a lot more.

Ash is doing great! I'm trying to make him a moveable pen for the outdoors. I think it would be nice for him to be able to get some fresh air as well as him being able to dig in the dirt, I think he'd like that. :)

I am working on a crochet cat right now. Its going to be orangey colored. Its body and part of its leg are finished so far. Its going to be a small cat so it shouldn't take very long to finish.

A lot of my watermelons are like getting cracks in them...we've been having cold nights as low as 38 so its no surprise. I just hope one of them will make it. There is a large-ish one that's been growing a lot per week so that one may make it.

And the first episode of Once Upon a Time season 3 is coming out today! :biggrin2: I'm hoping this 3rd season will be as good as the first season. Season 2 kind of went down hill (At least that's what I thought) the plot got bad and the characters started weakening. Even though the second season wasn't as good I still liked it so I'm excited for season 3.

Latest posts

Back