Arrow & Oreo--- A Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello! Oreo has been weirdly cuddly today. She goes through these phases where she loves to cuddle with me and then absolutely hates cuddling with me. Whatever, I'll take it while I got it. I've been unmotivated to post on Oreo's youtube channel, so does anybody have any ideas for videos? I just gave Oreo a huge basket full of hay because I know she will make a mess of it and I'm cleaning her cage tomorrow. Also, am I the only person who has to make a cleaning schedule or else I put of cleaning until it NEEDS it. I fully clean her cage on Fridays, spot cleans on Sundays and Wednesday, clean the litter box every other day. I clean up any stray poops every morning. Also, I made brownies today, but I forgot to put in 2 cups of sugar and only added one cup. They tasted good, just not normal.

Edit: I plan on filming a clean with me and setting up her pen tomorrow! I'm doing a blue and green cage theme.

I filmed a video for Oreo's channel! Plus, now her cage is clean! Lol. It's really hot out, but the sweatshirt I'm wearing is super comfy. How are you all?

Hello! Oreo has dealt with some G.I. stasis in the past day, and is making a very quick recovery. She has started to eat hay and poop in the past few hours. I'm so glad that we caught it so quickly and our normal vet was still open and took her in for an emergency appointment.

Latest posts

Back