Arrow & Oreo--- A Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm Arrow (I'm not comfortable sharing my real name, so I'm sharing my nickname). I love rabbits and finally got my first rabbit on December 12, 2019. I love white chiken chili and mashed potatoes. My favorite things to do are read, ride bike, play with Oreo, and watch Ferris Beuller's Day Off (My Favorite Movie, I like movies from the 80's through 90's).

I have a seven month old Broken Black Mini Lop, named Oreo. Her favorite treat is dried banana, but she rarley gets it because we try to stay away from sugary treats. She normally get dried willow for treats. Oreo has a Facebook page, called "Oreo The Bunny". I am in the process of starting a YouTube channel for her.
IMG_20200607_162952.jpg

Monday June 8, 2020 10:27am
I just brushed Oreo and she had a birds nest of fur that came off of her! (I wish I got a picture of it but I threw it outside for the birds to use for their nests) Then I went on a bike ride to the neighborhood library to drop off books. On the way home I picked up some willow from a neighbors willow tree (I have permission from the to take willow leaves and branches). I am about to start watching "The Simpsons Movie" with Oreo.

IMG_20200608_103241.jpgIMG_20200608_103246.jpgIMG_20200608_103252.jpg

2:44pm
It's super hot today so I've spent the past hours making sure Oreo doesn't get heat stroke. Oreo has ice water to drink, an ice bottle to lay with, and I mist her ears with cold water.
IMG_20200608_144708.jpgIMG_20200608_144649.jpg

June 9, 2020 8:50am
I didn't post yesterday because I ws sick and just wanted to do nothing. Today will be a chill day where we watch tv all day and pick up my stuff from school. I won't update much today because it will be pretty boring.

Good! She is flopping around and acting like she never got at and drank my lemonade. Today she got groomed and her trigger point on her paw caused me to get attacked.

Hello! I haven't been on here in a while! Oreo and I are doing well!
Hi!
insert username here/hop~ on HH?
I was active on HH basically from the whole time you took a break lol, but I still look around the forum now and I'm pretty sure that it's you?
I don't use HH anymore but my username is ajuniceuhamsters if you wanna find me on there lol

Hi!
insert username here/hop~ on HH?
I was active on HH basically from the whole time you took a break lol, but I still look around the forum now and I'm pretty sure that it's you?
I don't use HH anymore but my username is ajuniceuhamsters if you wanna find me on there lol
Yep, it's me! I was on this forum a long time ago, and I kinda forgot about it!

Latest posts

Back