Are you ready for a cuteness overload?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HototMama

Reaction score
well, 2 of my rabbits had babies yesterday. and i have another litter due today.

litter 1 is a litter of 5 lionheads. looks like 2 REWs, 1 black silver marten, but not sure what the other 2 are, Chin maybe? looks like they are all double maned but one.
003_zpsff5dcf8f.jpg

Litter 2 is a litter of 7 dwarf hotots. all look like they are black banded.

001_zps60a6ae65.jpg

i will post pics of litter 3 as soon as they are born today! :heartbeat:

i don't know why the pics always turn up so small for me.... :disgust:

Cute! I also find it pretty amazing that you're able to tell the type of mane the lionheads will have already! <3

lol, thanks :) you can tell because they have a different kind of pattern in what little fur they have.

see, this is a pic of 2 [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]single [/FONT]maned lionheads,
singlemanekeep.jpg

and this is a double maned lionhead
doublemanelionheadkeep.jpg

the other hotot had 1 very fat and big kit. she did also have 2 still born. this is her 3rd litter. but she seemed to have a very hard time giving birth this time. i will not be breeding her again. the kit may be DQ because he/she seems to have a small black spot on his/her hind leg.

001_zpsb597faef.jpg

well, the babies are a little more then a weeks old and have a nice fuzzy layer of fur. all are doing very well and are nice and fat. will post pics soon

These posts should be against the rules D: Too much cuteness in one post causes heart melting and that isn't healthy!

Adoooorable!!! ^_^ More pics, more pics!!

baby lionheads! looking like 2 sable points, 1 black silver marten, 1 smoke pearl marten, and 1 broken smoke pearl marten.
004.JPG

dwarf hotot, litter of 1.
005.JPG

dwarf hotots, litter of 7. and a very small runt. he/she will be getting some special treatment.

006.JPG

So cute! I'd put the runt in with the litter of 1 hotot, there's plenty of milk to go around there so he'll be well fed for sure!

they are so tiny and cute how amazing to see them I never saw baby bunnies til I came to this forum and I love it! I think I am becoming a crazy rabbit lady I keep finding myself looking at them everywhere I go!

nope. i start taking reservations for them when they are 3 weeks old (when i sex them) and most are reserved before they are weened at 8 weeks old.

Latest posts

Back