Are you left or right handed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a righty all right. Katy can right with both hands, but my brother was naturally a lefty. Everyone in my family writes in their right hand, except these too. :craziness

Both. I started doing most things with my left. When I started first grade andlearning to write, there was a very old Nun teaching. She MADE me write with my right hand. I have better eye-hand coordination with my left so....

baseball -left, golf - left or right, tennis - switch hitter, fly-swatter -definitely left, fork - left, knife - right, pouring milk -left, phone - left, dialing phone - right. It is funny when you notice about other people. I am very careful about where I sit to eat so that I don't bump into people. I'm always looking for the corner on the end (left side).

I'm a righty, but i hold my pen weird too. I always wanted to learn to do it "right" so i got a lot of those grips you put on your pen with the indents where your fingers go, but it never stuck. I had a bump on my ring finger for a while, but now i think its pretty much a smooth callus if anything.

a girl who used to be my best friend is a leftie, and me, her, and another of our friends would be walking somewhere or something, and this girl would point to someone and go 'look! he's a lefty!' it always interested me that, maybe not just with handedness, if you do something "differently", you're more in tune with others who do it the same as you, or another different way. Of course, she doesnt call herself a leftie persay. she's a "leftie with righthanded tendencies" since she does a lot with her right hand. We always used to tease her cuz she always smeared when she wrote.

Did you know lefties are the only ones in their Right Mind...WHAHAHA!

I write left handedI doa lot of thingswith my right hand, golf, cut with scissors (left handed scissors were worthless in school), most sports I am right dominant.

I'm a lefty (the only one in my family). Of course I was born probably much earlier than most of you...late 50s...and my dad tells me that the teachers at school wanted to 'change' me. Thankfully they asked permission first and my dad stated an adamant "NO!". They used to 'teach' children to become right-handed by forcibly tying the left hand down, or whacking the knuckles of the left hand if student accidentally went to use it...thank heavens I didn't have to go through that!

They say that left-handed people tend to be more artistic, be it music, writing, painting, sketching, etc. Don't know how true that is, but I tend to be the creative/artistic one in my family. I used to sketch pictures of animals constantly and have dabbled in writing as well. However, my son is right-handed and he's very artistic/creative too (he's studying filmmaking and is also a pretty good artist, as was my mom). So now I'm curious...how many of you left-handers out there have a strongartistic side?

Oh, and I do use my right hand for a couple of things. One is the computer mouse...I learned with one that was set up on the right-hand side, so now cannot manipulate it with my left hand at all! And I also hold drinks in my right hand as well. ;)

Latest posts

Back