Are these treats safe?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apollo’s Slave

Reaction score
I wanted to buy some things for the new bun coming next week and came across this business.https://thehutchuk.co.uk/
Some of the ingredients are corn, molasses and some spices, but I wasn’t sure if it was safe so I didn’t order anything. On Instagram they have some posts explains why they have corn and it seems to make sense. But I know that corn generally isn’t safe. Is it okay for me to order or should I just stay away?

I give my buns Oxbow supplements and they absolutely love it.
My girl Oxbow Joint support (she's disabled) and the boy I give him a Oxbow multivitamin
He will come running out and stealing the joint support out of the girls mouth and then I have to chase and wrestle it out of his mouth, so I have to give him something too.

I just made treats, don't make the mistake I made. I baked the treats on wax paper, not parchment paper and the wax paper melted and started smoking. :oops:
Oh no! I have a specific baking tray for rabbit treats - so usually don’t use anything to line to with 😆

I give my buns Oxbow supplements and they absolutely love it.
My girl Oxbow Joint support (she's disabled) and the boy I give him a Oxbow multivitamin
He will come running out and stealing the joint support out of the girls mouth and then I have to chase and wrestle it out of his mouth, so I have to give him something too.
We use the oxbow multivitamins as well

Latest posts

Back