Are these mini lop babies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lagadvocate

Reaction score
Just wondering if someone could tell me if these are really mini lop babies. They are 6 weeks old. I looked up the breed and know that their ears don't necessarily "drop" yet but thought I'd ask for some expert opinions :) Don't know if the pics are able to help determine though or if they are just too young to tell:?

Thanks for looking

minilop3.jpg

minilop1.jpg

They look to me tobe Mini Lop or Holland Lop. The face looks flater like the Holland Lop but it might just be the angle. It's kinda hard to tell from the photo.

Here is a pic of my Holland Lop baby when it about 6 weeks old. You can use it to compare to yours and see what you think. Hope it might help.

Picture116.jpg

Picture089.jpg

They look a bit more like Holland lops to me but I'm no expert and the sizes in the US differ to the UK anyway. Here is my mini-lop Starsky at around 5 weeks I think:

I dunno but I want one! Lol. Well, looking at it, it does look like a holland lop. Can you post pics when their ears fall pretty please? :biggrin2:

Thanks to all for your input! They are not mine, they belong to a woman who appears to have had a surprise and she wasn't sure of the breed but thought that they were mini's. I thought Holland too (compared to what pics I found on the net) but I'm far from an expert!:dunno

So thanks again, I really appreciate it! And thanks to Runny Babbit and Rabb1tmad for the comparison pics -- adorable btw!

:thanks:

Latest posts

Back