Are these donut chew toy junk?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aquabunbun

Reaction score
I got a pack of these donut chew toy from amazon and was wondering are they fine for everyday chew toy or are they just junk treat that should be occasional given?

My bun seem to like them a little too much so I was worry if it healthy before getting them a few more dozen of it.

They should be on the first page when search "Natural Bunny Toys" on Amazon.

Screenshot_20221129_041913.jpg

The donut ones have oats and fruit powder, which would explain your bunnies enthusiasm to chew them.

Provided they really don't have any added things that might be harmful, the donut cakes may be ok as a treat in limited amounts if no digestive upset occurs with them, and the pine cones and rattan hearts may be fine if they haven't been sprayed with any sort of coating. The loofah things I would toss.

Though if in doubt about the quality of this pet product, better to not give it. Me, I'd rather just get a free pine cone outside(good clean dry one) or give a pinch of rolled oats or bit of fruit as a treat(introduced gradually into the diet in limited amounts). It's cheaper and just as enjoyable for them.

Latest posts

Back