Are there any crafty people in here?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyRae

Reaction score
I normally make jewelry. But I made ahandbag yesturday. Once I get the hang of it I'll make more. And morestyles. How's this for my first?

before flap

100_2440.jpg

after

100_2447.jpg

100_2441.jpg

Oh, I really like that! I get crafty from timeto time. Sewing isn't really my thing, though (childhood accident witha sewing machine needle through my thumb). I've recently gotten craftyby making bunny toys. I'm hoping inspiration will strike and it willget easier once I figure out what kind of toys our buns like.

Do you have any pics of any of your jewelry you've made?

Heather

That's really good BunnyRae, the only craftythings I do is occasional cross stitching or drawing pictures (theyaren't very good though). my mum tried to teach me to knit not so longago. It was a disaster.:)

Michaela:brownbunny

nuttinbutrouble wrote:
Oh, I really like that! I get crafty from time to time.Sewing isn't really my thing, though (childhood accident with a sewingmachine needle through my thumb). I've recently gotten crafty by makingbunny toys. I'm hoping inspiration will strike and it will get easieronce I figure out what kind of toys our buns like.

Do you have any pics of any of your jewelry you've made?

Heather
I have my own website. Tho I barely make any money off of it and Iundercharge a lot. Usually the prices you see there, if I know you froma board, I charge less than that. I just want to make people happy andget my work out there :)

sparklinglove.com

Wow they all look great! I have tryed cross stitch and done a few successfuly, but I havent done it in years!

I remember making a bag once but I never used it lol.

I love the purple braclet on your website! are you selling itthen? I might consider getting it if you are :DItdoesnt say a price though?

BunnyRae, I just looked at your website...youare very talented! I love the colors in your handbag (and the butterflytheme is gorgeous), and your jewellry is very appealing too. Iespecially liked the one you made for someone who had lost a twin. Itstruck a chord with me...while I didn't lose a loved one, I did losecontact with a very special person, and the word 'always' meant a lotwith regard to him, as did the word 'twin'.

Oh, and I love the doggie bandana!

Wish I had some extra money as I would love to order something from you! Maybe sometime in the future...:)

Do you advertise? Or sell any of your work locally? Or tried placeslike e-Bay? I think once you really get going, you'll have theconfidence to raise your prices - they say that is one of the biggesthurdles to get over when starting a self-based business...charging whatthe article is really worth. But from the looks of the items on yourwebsite, you'll be doing very well for yourself!

Can't say I'm very crafty, but I do draw...or, did draw a long timeago. Maybe I'll post a pic of a sketch I drew that I'd scanned a longtime ago, sometime...

I Hate handbags. Thats beautiful. My sister hasa thing for butterflies. So mum had me paint a bunch in her room. Thereisa ridiculous amount of butterflies inher room. Bedspread, lamp,posters, omg wtf butterflies lots.

-JAK

ty guys! :) Yup everything is for sale there.Some is already gone but can be made. If you are worried about price,just enough for supply and shipping will be ok. I just wanna get myname out there lol.

Latest posts

Back