APRIL 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pet_Bunny

Reaction score
Here is a rare picture of me, that was taken a week ago.
I am with some of the girls from the Canadian Rabbit Hopping Club from Calgary at the Bonnie Doon Shopping Center.
They nominated me to be their honorary CRHC photographer. :D

55v0h.jpg

I couldn't think of a more appropriate or talented photographer for them to have chosen, PetBunny. Congratulations!! I still think that if you haven't already gotten into photography as a profession, you should. You've got an amazing eye for it and the subjects in which you photograph. Your signature pictures are adorable of the buns. Congratulations to them for picking the best!

Thanks Carolyn. I certainly enjoy taking pictures, and it is a challenge shooting bunnies running through the obstacle course or leaping through hoops. I know the girls get excited wheneverthey see me with my camera. They will be in Edmonton again next week as part of the Easter programs that run in the city.

amd07s.jpg

Congrats on the honorary nomination :)
I must agree with Carolyn, your signature pics of the buns are fantabulous, especially the romping one
and a great big bunny hug to you Miss.Carolyn, long time no see
xo
cher

OH and I had to edit, a happy :bunnydance:dance for the one year milestone for you too Jordiwes!

Latest posts

Back