Apparently I am losing my Mind!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
Weirdest thing that has ever happened to me. Ihad the babies out this morning to check on and take pics, after I wasdone I put them back in cage in their box in Fergi'shouse. I put Fergi in the cage, locked it, and left for school. When Igot home I showed the babies to one of Tony's friends that stopped overbut I never took them out of the cage at that point, just let him peekat them. Around 2:00 I finally get around to cleaning Ben's cage, uptill this point he had not been out at all and his cage was securelylocked. What do I see on the floor of Ben's cage you ask? Why, a babykit:shock:There is NO possible way for that kit to havegotten in his cage. None! Luckily the kit was uninjured, a little coldbut I put it in my shirt and warmed it up for a bit before putting itback with it's siblings. Thank God that Ben didn't hurt the kit!Anyways I can't figure out how the kit got to be there in the firstplace. Tony doesn't touch them (he thinks he'll tick his queen Fergioff), my son Gabe would never do anything like that, he's not all thatinterested in our rabbits or the babies. My youngest Logan would nothave been able to work the locks on the cages so I know he couldn'thave done it. Even if he could open the cage it was locked when I gothome, he can't be that smart yet :phe's not even two and Ihave trouble with the locks on their cages.

I guess I am just losing my mind, I always knew this day would come :shock:

Fergi's mom

Honey, it's men, children, school and rabbits....they make you lose your mind!

Raspberry

Oh its not that bad. I want that too. Babies, bunnies, losing my mind. I hope I get there soon.

And why do you think we all understand each other so well in this forum?

Because we're all Out There!

:shock:

-Carolyn

Yeah, just look atCarolyn for example. She was already a few fries short of a HappyMeal, but she went ahead andadded another bunnyanyway for an extra challenge!

Raspberry

I was a few fries short of the Happy Meal because I ate those delicious fries before you even knew they were there.

:p

Any of you folks confuse names when someone's in trouble?

I go through all of their names before I get it right as to who should be called.

TUCKER! * FAUNA! * CALLLLI! *

CALI! * FAUNA! * TUCCCCKER!!*

:X

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
I wasa few fries short of the Happy Meal because I ate those delicious friesbefore you even knew they were there.

:p

Any of you folks confuse names when someone's in trouble?

I go through all of their names before I get it right as to who should be called.

TUCKER! * FAUNA! * CALLLLI! *

CALI! * FAUNA! * TUCCCCKER!!*

:X

-Carolyn
HAHA at least fauna is always second she doesn't have to waitaslong for her name LOL

been there i placed my kits in with momma thenwent back to bring them back inside and could only find 6 kits out of 7guess where i found kit 7 yep in the nest of one of my other doesfeeding her kits how it got there i'll never know at 5:30 a.m i don'task to many questions as long as they are feed and not hurt i'm okaywith it

kim

I find kits can be more mobile than adults. Theymay not know where they're going, or be able to achieve any kind ofspeed, but sometimes it seems they can climb up flat surfaces.

Any of you folks confuse names whensomeone's in trouble? I go through all of their names before I get itright as to who should be called. TUCKER! * FAUNA! * CALLLLI! * CALI! *FAUNA! * TUCCCCKER!!*
Ha! I do that with my kids! Cody, Tristan, Aubrey, Shylo, Hershey, Gimpy JUSTIN!

That's going through the dog's names too before I get to the right kid,and if I have been messing with the rabbits, add a few rabbit names inthere too! My youngest kids are going to be soooo confusedwhen they are older!

Latest posts

Back