APOLLO passed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't thank you all enough. I am justin shock. Sadly not even memories or pictures help. They hurt. Becauseit hits me I won't ever take any more and there aren't anymore stories.I feel like someone scooped me out and just filled me with nothing butpain and hurt.

Thank you.

Tina

I just read this. I am in shock. Im so sorry guys. I really dont know what to say.

My prayers are going out to your family.

:bunnyangel:

*Run Free Apollo

:runningrabbit:

*had to edit, didnt look right saying Binkie*

In time they will be of comfort....right nowtho, its understandable that they make it worse. Don't be toohard on yourself...he was so much a part of you, its going to take youalot of time.

Hang in there, let me know if theres anything I can do...sending hugs and good thoughts your way.

Tina - Grief is a two sided curtain. Your loss is fresh, and nothing anyone can say or do will help at this point.
The pain is unbearable - yet, you somehow bear it.
This side of the curtain is dark and black.

But with time you pass through the curtain,
and the other side is bright and colorful,
because the memories no longer bring you pain - they make you smile.
You again know how blessed you were that the big old rabbit came intoyour life, and what joy he brought to you, and to all of us you haveshared him with.

Please keep all your pictures - you will regret later if you destroy them.
And do keep taking pictures - they help to keep memories alive.

I remembered you very specially at Mass this morning - you are very much on my mind.
I could tell by your writing that you are a very passionate woman -passionate with your beloved family - two legged, fourlegged, furry andfeathered.
So I can only imagine how this loss is tearing you apart.
But the grief is normal, and will pass - the curtain will open.
You just have to give yourself time to get through it.
May God bless you and keep you.
May He shne His face upon you,
And grant you His peace.

Apollo's Family,
I know how much all of youloved him so. I was in shock when I read thisseveral moments ago. I am sorry that such ahorrible thing could happen and to your loving family. I amso sorry for your loss.

-Ashley

[align=center]:rainbow::runningrabbit::rainbow:
Binky Free Wollo
[/align]

I am so sorry about Apollo.

:bigtears:

I can't even imagine what you are feeling like right now. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lissa

Oh my gosh Tina I am so so sorry. I was hopingby the title that it was a different kind of passed and he was better.I was sitting there just hoping this was a different meaning.

I don't know what to say either. My condolences to you, Dale and Jeremy. :(

Tina, Dale and Jeremy, I have been away fromhome and the forum for the last coupleof days so I am justseeing this post. I am just so shocked. Iwant you to know how much pleasure and enjoyment your Apollo gave usall here on the forum. We so have enjoyed seeing him in hisstroller and hearing the stories about him. We allenjoyedthat specialpicture of Jeremy holdingWollo. He will be so missed.

I know that you are hurting right now......I still can remember whenyou first brought Apollo and Athena home. Gosh itis so hard to think of what to say . No matterwhatI say, it still will not make the hurt goaway. I know that you miss him terribly.Just know thatour thoughts are with you.Take your time to grieve and take care of yourselves. Hugsand love to your family. Beckie

Tina I agree with sfritzp.Please take the time to greave. You will see that the curtains willopen. Please do not destroy them pictures ever cause I did that withone of my beloved dogs years ago and I only found one pic of my dog. Iregretted that big time.

Take care of your self, especialy Jeremy because Apollo Wollo is a special friend to him.

Angel and MeatHead.

Tina,

I am so very sorry for your loss.. .

Pam

204Bunny_Angel_1.JPG

So, very, very sorry for your loss, Tina.....Youknow how much Buck wanted a "giant Fleming" after your storiesregarding Athena and Apollo. Well, they are bothwith him now...........and he now has his giant Fleming bunnies in hisarms...Hope you are okay.....lots of tears, of course...............butgain strength from the "Forum Family."

I am.

I am sorry for your loss. And like others,Apollo was the reason why I want a Flemish. But for now, I have my twogirls and my canine. Please look forward to brighter days.

Latest posts

Back