Apollo Attack Bunny Extraordinaire

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
I just have to share what happened today.

We were having another phone line installed today. Silly meforgot all about it. I let Apollo out this morning and thought nothingof it...until this afternoon. There was a knock at the door and therewas a very manfrom the phone company standing there.?I invited him since it'sfreezing outside. Apollo realized at that moment that?was now a anotherset of hands to pet him and came runnning over. I never knew someonethat big could move that fast. This grown man ran outside and shut thedoor.I stood there stunned for a moment when I caught movement out ofthe corner of my eye. It was the guy looking in the window.

I went to the door and told him?Apollo wouldn't hurt him. Hevery reluctantly stepped inside. Apollo ran up to him again and thisguy is ready to bolt again. So I grab Apollo and I now have him on myhip toddler style. The guy said somethings that aren't exactly rated Gbut amounted to that's the biggest dang rabbit he'd ever seen.?

He was too afraid to pet Apollo. Apollo not understanding whyhe was being snubbed looked right at the guy and started thumping. Andno he wasn't scared, he was one ticked off rabbit.

Well that's my story and just another day in the life as Apollo's mom.

Tina

You really should write a children's book about Apollo, Tina. You havesuch a way with words and you tell the story so well. I laughed all theway through this post.

Too Funny. It's So True.

I can just see that guy's face. :shock:

Cali scares so many people because her immediate reaction is to getexcited and run towards the stranger because she just found her NewBest Friend.

:)

-Carolyn

I'm glad ya'll laughed too. I was able tocontain myself til he left. Then I laughed so hard my tummy hurt andApollo looked so hurt. So I gave the poor guy some extra oats and tonsmore lovin'.

Tina

Poor baby. Had a telephone repairmanthat just fell in love with Vash. The next time he came over,he brought a coworker with him to see the "big bunny." Whenhis partner saw Vash,he was too scared to even walk past hiscage -- he said, "That's no rabbit, that's a dog!"

It would be too funny if you could train Apollo to yawn on command! LOL

What is it with big strong men being scared of cute little rabbits?

Pet_Bunny, thatwould have been too funny. I would have been in danger of laughing todeath had that happened.

All you men out there, I mean no disrespect, but I have noticedthat men are the only ones afraid of Apollo. I wonder why that is.

Tina

That is so funny!!! People are scaredof my dog, but I need a bunny to scare people. I really mustget one of those big guys...plus, I need a bunny that lovesstrangers. Sage is my only bunny who will have anything to dowith strangers.

Jen

Jenniblu, I taught Apollo how to sit up andbeg(big mistake) let's see if I can get him to open his mouth lol. It'sworth a try lol.

Cirrustwi, I was wondering what is keeping you from getting a Flemish? If I'm being to nosy just tell me ok.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
All you men out there, I mean no disrespect, but I have noticed thatmen are the only ones afraid of Apollo. I wonder why that is.

Tina

Now that you mention it, I've noticedthattoo. Hmm.

-Carolyn

My husband is going to be on the road almost allthe time now. We were discussing getting me a dog for companionship andguard duty. I decided I don't need a dog. I'm going to post thissignon my front window

ApollosSign.jpg

Maybe add a pic of Apollo for intimidation.

Again no disrespect, it's not just guys, I'm talking like huge football player guys are scared of my bunny.:(:):)

Tina

Thanks YA'll Apollo definitely keeps life interesting, never a dull moment.

Latest posts

Back