Anyone looking to rehome a boy? - Melb/Australia

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7894.jpg
here he is. I will take try take a photo of his face another time. I never have my phone on me when I'm with them.
I do feeding sessions together (grass, pellets and veggies) for now, another 5 days til its 4 weeks and I can attempt to bond.
See how my girl doesn't fill out a healthy shape, the boy is a ball.

She is so adorable! He doesn't look too big compared to her but i guess it's the "healthy mass" on him.
Good luck with bonding them in a few weeks and we'll be waiting for his mugshot!

View attachment 49339
here he is. I will take try take a photo of his face another time. I never have my phone on me when I'm with them.
I do feeding sessions together (grass, pellets and veggies) for now, another 5 days til its 4 weeks and I can attempt to bond.
See how my girl doesn't fill out a healthy shape, the boy is a ball.
Good luck bonding them together!!! Freedom for farmed rabbits also has a heap of bunnies, and they are in Melbourne too. It’s worth giving them a call if this bond doesn’t work out!

An update they are bonded. I did not end up doing any sessions and just housed them together 5 weeks after he was desexed since there were never any fighting. I got them a memory foam mat to use as a bed and layered it with towels and fleece with cardboard as a roof lol. 6400D9F7-E3E2-418E-9FE1-FE3ABCA2AA26.jpeg

Latest posts

Back