Anyone know of or have thoughts on this ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cef81

Reaction score
I may do this for cadbury but not sure if the cost will be in my range lol

Attachments

• 4FB84B62-82F5-4DBC-9408-973A492B357F.png
    4FB84B62-82F5-4DBC-9408-973A492B357F.png
    576.7 KB · Views: 0
My opinion, without knowing any background:
Nope. Sounds way too much like a sales pitch to me. If the test isn't the merchandise I expect many tests revealing that a quite pricy supplement is called for, so either buying that stuff or living with guilt. And if I treat something that is an impressing sounding diagnose but in fact isn't treatworthy it can make things worse. Nobody is healthy, just not examined thoroughly enough, once you get into this gears it's not easy to get out.
A test for "all animals" is quite an announcment.
Would be fun though to request a test with a vulture or an alligator :D

I got somewhat sober about stuff advertised for pets, I trust my vet on such matters.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t buy any testing if I didn’t know there was an ongoing infection. It’s like us human we have a lot of bacteria on us and if our flora changes the bacteria can cause to become sick even though they are natural for us to have.

It’s the same for bunnies they have bacterias on/in them that are natural but a change of normal balance can also make them sick. So not all the time they will be sick because they got an infectious bacteria. For example my previous bunny had chronic snuffles because of a bacteria that is common among rabbits. What helped him where to not expose him to stress and make sure he had a good diet. Which would not trigger his snuffle but if his immune system changed it would always kick in again.

In sweden we have a test for parasites for dogs, cats, birds and bunnies. Even among that test you can notice a small amount of the worm coccidos in bunnies. It can be active or none and depending on the amount it might not be treated specially when the bunny is all okay.

Latest posts

Back