Anyone in Austin, TX?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undergunfire

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I moved to Austin in September and I'm running very low on hay...didn't realize that I only have a few days left - thought my bulk bin still had some flakes left in it! I'm looking for anyone in Austin with bunnies, who would like to share hay with me. I'd purchase a bale, but we sold our vehicles before moving here (won't have another one for a month or so)...and I just don't have the space to store a whole entire bale of hay. Purchasing hay online isn't really possible for me overtime...its too expensive and my bunnies (I have a bonded pair) eat quite a bit of hay!

I'm located in the Brentwood area (north central...few miles from downtown)and only have a scooter. I'd pay you some gas money and also for the hay, if you are able to bring it to me. Once I get the car here (need to fly back to AZ & get it), then we can trade off purchasing & delivering? I'm also open to the idea of sharing bulk pellets...my buns currently eat Oxbow BBT.

Going to call up a place today to see if they have hay and if they will sell only a few flakes at a time. So far I have only found Buck Moore Feed Supply, which is right by my house. Getting hay within the city doesn't look as promising as I thought :p.

heh... so close, and yet so far >< I'm in San Antonio and just bought a bale of coastal last night that's already been cut in half to fit into two half-bale bags.

you might try messaging qtipthebun - she's in Austin and I believe she buys coastal by the bale.

Imbrium wrote:
heh... so close, and yet so far >< I'm in San Antonio and just bought a bale of coastal last night that's already been cut in half to fit into two half-bale bags.

you might try messaging qtipthebun - she's in Austin and I believe she buys coastal by the bale.

Thanks for letting me know! I wasn't sure who to PM because I wasn't sure who lived in Austin :).

I replied!! If you're in a pinch, Gallery of Pets sells the petstore bags of Oxbow hay. Good store, I trust them. Message me back, I've got two huge bags of coastal hay I could get to you.

Latest posts

Back