Anyone here a Muse fan?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holtzchick

Reaction score
Is anyone on here a fan of the band Muse?

To be honest, they're my favorite band and I think frontman Matthew Bellamy is just a musical prodigy, they're definitely different BUT I will say I'm not enjoying their new album.

It's too mainstream for me, not enough creativity if you ask me. I went to see them the other night at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto and they really disappointed me! They weren't interactive with the crowd and they played all their best known songs like Stockholm Syndrome (which was actually great!), Map of the Problematic, Madness (not a fan), Starlight, Knights of Cydonia (go figure), Resistance (I wish they played more from that album, the classical aspect of it was amazing!) and last but not least they even played Supermassive Black Hole (from the Twilight Soundtrack, They don't even enjoy that song or the movie from what I've heard in interviews!) Oh and they also played the theme song from the Olympics which was Survive (kinda cool must say)

They were AMAZING live, but weren't interactive with the audience whatsoever, I think he spoke about ONCE other than to sing. It was very disappointing and it sounds like now that they're becoming more popular, they're all about the money.....

Rant over, sorry, they were just my favorite band and I feel so let down... Maybe the next album will pick up their creative genius where it left off!!

I'm a Muse fan, but the problem is my friend gave me his whole collection at once so I have no frame of reference to which album or year something came out. They definitely have a unique sound and I appreciate them for it. Sorry they disappointed, it happens, but at least you have the great music they made to enjoy and anything that comes after is just icing on the cake.

I saw them in concert this year as well. Both my bf and I agree that it was one of the best concerts we have been to. I have to say that I like their old stuff a lot better than the new stuff. My favorite, by far, is Map of the Problematique. They played at the concert, which was amazing. My bf had tweeted to them prior begging them to play it at the concert. Not sure if they just decided to do that on their own or if his tweet influenced it. Either way, I loved the concert :)

Latest posts

Back