Anyone have (or had) hedgehogs?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't have to feel guilty, it happens all the time, it is great that your breeder supports you I think it's a great idea that you can just come and sit there for a while and see which hedgehog will come to you I always do it myself because animals have instincts and senses much stronger than humans and if they choose you it will be better for you both. I don't even feel sorry for your fail, it is completely normal trial and now you have more experience and understand more about hedgehogs :) And have everything ready for your new trial :)

That was a very long time ago my father worked in Asia a few years and I was there with my family too, he brought a hedgehog from his hunt and a large turtle some other time too, but also for a short time, then he returned them back where he found them, I only remember they were both very cool :)

That has happened to me with a few rabbits. I recently got 3 rabbits from the same litter, they were an oops litter and the owners didn't want them so I took them in. There is one that I can't even open the door to her cage without her lunging at me, but when my mom goes to her she bows down and lets her pet her.

I have been thinking about getting a hedgehog (after the holidays) and was curious if anyone on here has had them and what they think of them.
I had one a while ago if you get one I would recommend getting a baby so you can socialize it as soon as you get it or it will be very shy and won’t come out. Also for hedgehogs you might want to introduce it to baths frequently because if you don’t do it when they are younger it could go into shock and die when it gets older. Also mites are a common thing so just check on it so you can prevent it. But otherwise they are super sweet when you get one and it is really fun because they are like no other animal.

Latest posts

Back