Anyone Have Extras

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrustwi

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Does anyone have extras of the little roundthings that connect the NIC squares? I'm wantingtorevamp my critter room and rebuilding my NIC condos is part of theplan. I'm not sure if it will happen here or just be donewhen we move, but it needs to be done. I have some, but I'vealso had some that were tossed in a cleaning frenzy (ok, actually morewere tossed then were saved).

If anyone has extras that you won't be needing, I would be so very grateful. I would reimburse for shipping.

Thanks,

Jen and the Critter Crew

I've got a bunch of white ones and a bunch ofmulti coloured ones. I didn't use them when I built my cage,I used zap straps (also called zip ties).

You can PM me if you want me to ship them to you.

--Dawn

Those round connector things? I have at least as many come with a 6-cube pack. PM me if you need them. ;)

Though keep in mind I am in Canada so shipping may be more than you're hoping to spend.

Ok maby its the brand of "NIC cubes" I have buthow in the wold do some of you get your cages to stay together withjust the conector thingies. I just use mine for shelving inmy doorm and mine fall apart at times.

loplover wrote:
how in the wold do some of you get your cages to staytogether with just the conector thingies.
Most of the people use zip ties toconnect the edges. You can get these at the DollarStore and zip it on and trim off the the extralength. Put on several together for strength.

Jen: You could probably contact the company and have them send you extra pieces.

Rainbows! :)

loplover wrote:
Ok maby its the brand of "NIC cubes" I have but how in thewold do some of you get your cages to stay together with just theconector thingies.
My intention is to use both the connectors and the zip ties.I just don't like how the squares tend to overlap and not be as sturdywithout the connectors.

I did think about contacting the company, but to be honest, I'm notsure what company makes them and I don't have any of my boxes anylonger. I'll have to look the next time I'm at the store.

Jen

I can find out for you Jen. But I got plenty ofconnectors so when ever you come to pittsburgh just call me and I cangive you a hand full so you don't have to pay for it.

cirrustwi wrote:
My intention is to use both the connectors and the zip ties.I just don't like how the squares tend to overlap and not be as sturdywithout the connectors.

I did think about contacting the company, but to be honest, I'm notsure what company makes them and I don't have any of my boxes anylonger. I'll have to look the next time I'm at the store.

Jen
Jen when we built the 2 condos we have we foundusing connectors and zip ties together worked great, both our conodsare secure and very very sturdy.

We just got them around each part of the cubes when put together,tightened them slightly and when all was in place and we were happy,just pulled them tight as they could go and cut the ends off.

(just checked our ones and they are imported from China, on the boxsaid that but has a contact for here and NZ, would be different forUSA, Just go back to where you got them from and ask them, they may beable to help)

100_0416640x480.jpg

Mine is by Rubbermaid, made inChina. I haven't opened it yet. But thereis an address and phone number on the package.

Rubbermaid Closet & Organization Products

1901 Lee Avenue

Jackson, MO 63755

800-325-6150 ext.359

Rainbows! :)

Latest posts

Back