Anyone have dogs? Cats?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunni

Reaction score
I have a doggie his name is Ninja here he is..

ninja2.png

Seeing as most people here have multiple pets, we've changed it so you can vote for more than one in the poll. :)

I currently have 7 hamsters, 2 mice, 3 guinea pigs, 1 rabbit, 1 lovebird, 1 hermit crab, 2 rats, 1 turtle, 1 panther gecko, 1 dog, 1 cat, and 4 fish. Here's pics of everybody except the fish, they're camera shy. ;)

HAMSTERS:

[shadow=red]Gumpy[/shadow]:
gumpy1small.jpg

[shadow=red]Wooly Bear[/shadow]:
woolybear1small.jpg

[shadow=red]Lucy[/shadow]:
lucy1small.jpg

[shadow=red]Jouichirou[/shadow]:
jouichirou1small.jpg

[shadow=red]Dr. Dolittle[/shadow]:
drdolittle1small.jpg

[shadow=red]Desidareaux[/shadow]:
desidareaux1small.jpg

[shadow=red]Goldy[/shadow]: (Note: Goldy is my most "special needs" rescue of them all. She has a spinal deformity due to being purposely inbred, she also has a brain disorder due to being mishandled and dropped when she was younger, and she is almost completely blind. She was about to be snake food before she was rescued. She doesn't let her deformities stop her, however, andshe lives a full life. She's a little hog when it comes to treats, she loves chewing on her chew sticks, and she's extremely sweet.)

goldy1small.jpg

MICE:

[shadow=red]Logan[/shadow]:
logan1small.jpg

[shadow=red]Willy[/shadow]:
willy1.jpg

GUINEA PIGS:

[shadow=red]Fungus[/shadow]:
fungus2.jpg

[shadow=red]Julius[/shadow]:
julius1small.jpg

[shadow=red]Octavia[/shadow]:
octavia1small.jpg

RATS:

[shadow=red]Chloe[/shadow]:
chloe1small.jpg

[shadow=red]Snowball[/shadow]:
snowball1small.jpg

Harper the bunny:

harperpic7small.jpg

Hermie the Hermit Crab:

hermie1small.jpg

Peaches the Lovebird:

peaches1small.jpg

Pokey the Speedy Turtle (Box Turtle):

pokey1small.jpg

Socks the kitty cat:

socks1small.jpg

Audubon the dog:

audubon-railing1.jpg

Pepe the Panther Gecko:

pepe1small.jpg

Wow, MyBoyHarper, you're just surrounded with cuteness :kiss:

I have 3 dogs(yorkshire terrier puppy, Yorkshire terrier mix, and an english mastiff mix) 5 cats, 2 rabbits, 3 budgies, and many awsome fish. (Bala shark, Featherfin catfish, African Knife, etc.) I will post picture as soon as I get some :p

:)

We just have Holly, mostly because she's the largest pet we're allowed to have but wouldn't trade her in for anything. My mom has a dog and 2 cats. I only have one of the cats that I have a pic of on the computer. Hopefully I'll get one I can add on here later.

This is Chance! He was rescued from a shelter when I was moving out of the dorms my freshman year of college. We know he's fat! We keep telling my mom but....
DSC03580.jpg

This is Baby. She was a stray that my sister and I were able to catch on year on my Grandma's birthday. We took her to grandma for a present but she wound up goinghome with us. She definatley is my sister's cat.
DSC03593.jpg

She's a very strange cat. She loves the vaccum.

other than our dogs and bunnies we also have 2 fancy mice, 1 parakeet, 1 horse, 2 cats, 2 inside fish, 2 fish ponds outside, and right now 1 bluetailed skink

Latest posts

Back