Anyone have a Pandora?

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

pOker

Reaction score
SO, I have this awesome Pandora bracelet..Every holiday I get a new charm..

Does anyone else have a Pandora bracelet??If so, What charms do you have?

If not, you should get one :)

They are great for 'telling stories'
For example-these are my charms and stories;

I have a Blue Bead with white hearts-I got it from my mom as a 'healing' for our relationship.
I have the Turtle Charm-I got it from Peter after my baby turtle passed away and I only had 1 turtle left..
I have the Heart Charm-It was given to me when I got the baby.
I have a Forever Together Charm-Peter gave it to me for Christmas.
I have the Present Charm-I got it with the bracelet because I got them both for my birthday.
I have the Rabbit Charm-It is by far my favorite-I got it from Peter because of my love for the bunnies.
and last but not least I have a White Bead with Baby Blue Dots on it-I got it from my mom because I really just loved it..

Anyone else??

PepnFluff

Reaction score
My friend has one I was outraged at the cost of them lol but all hers have very meaningful meanings behind each one which I thought was rather cool :) I saw them and was like ahhh that looks pretty so went into to find out about how much the charm I really liked was......$600......I was like hmmmm nah I'll stick with my El cheapo jewelry :D

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
I would love to see pictures of yours! I've had a hard time finding photos of one of the bracelets on someone's wrist. I'm not usually a huge jewelry person, but I really like these bracelets. If the beads aren't too big and chunky, I'd be interested in getting one and collecting beads :)

Luvmyzoocrew

Reaction score
well i went and looeked it up and they are nice, but WOWZA on the prices of the charms!!!!!! they did have some pretty charms though

Luluznewz

Reaction score
So I'm really into cloths and jewelry. Coach and Juicy have me COMPLETELY suckered. However, even I don't understand why those things are so expensive. Not that i'm saying they aren't really cool, because they are. I suppose I'm just jealous.

As a fun alternative: Juicy makes charm bracelets and necklaces. I have the charm necklace, and I get complements on it all the time. They are still a tad pricy (which i have to say, makes getting new charms more special) but its not outrageous.

So I suppose I have my version of one of those.

pOker

Reaction score
hmmm I feel like we may all be on different pages?
My pandora bracelet was $125 and the cost of most charms are $25 for plain old silver, $60 for anything with gold, $30 for most retired...hmmph..
I will deff take pictures!! just give me a minute of two.

pOker

Reaction score
oopss-i did look at the site and they do have quite pricey charms.. But that is only because the are gold..
The silver beads are much less expensive.
I dont look good with gold..

Here is the link to my charms--I dont have the patience to keep posting and resizing pictures.. :)

http://s380.photobucket.com/albums/oo250/lOve_yOu_bOO-427/TURTLE/

Its just the first few pictures, the rest are of the turtle :) It was the smallest album so I put the pictures there..

Enjoy..

PepnFluff

Reaction score
Yours sounds alot more affordable! I could probably do one at those prices :pLooks really pretty too, like the bead! My wee baby cuz has one and each milestone something gets added which I will prob do for my kids.

myLoki

Reaction score
I have a James Avery charm bracelet which is very similar from what I can gather. Love it!

I have a:

-Globe charm because I travel a lot and would like to visit every corner of the earth from my grandma
-mother/daughter charm from my mom
-world's best granddaughter from my grandma
-two little girls holding hands from my sister
-a state of Texas charm with a heart cut into it right over the city of San Antonio from my best friend
-a hawk charm from my good friend. she's an early bird and it represents her.
-a calculator from my best friend that is an accountant
-a frog that represents me
-a magnolia that represents my good friend that laughed through out the movie Steel Magnolias.
-a dragon represents my very best friend in the whole world

t.

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
Hannah, can you get a photo from farther back? Like one that shows your whole arm or just a picture of you with your wrist and bracelet in the photo. I have a hard time visualizing how big the beads are when it's a photo of a wrist. Thanks a bunch for taking the photos though, I like your bracelet! I know you can buy lampwork beads on Etsy for $10 or so a piece, they're really pretty.

Bunnys_rule63

Reaction score
I love charm bracelets! I have a Links of London one, and a Bacio (which is just like the italian version of a Pandora). I love them! I always think they tell such a story as well, as most of my charms are presents so remind me of the people who bought me them.:)Although I have to say my Bacio is my favourite, my Links of London one is very specialbecause (to relate it back to bunnies;)) after my Ruby passed away by mum bought me a little bunny charm, so I love that.:) I will have to get pics of them one day!

http://italiankisses.com/

Latest posts