Anyone going to Bunfest in Ontario, Canada?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
I am thinking of going to bunfest which is taking place on sunday sept 26th in Mississauga Ontario, this would be my first time going and I am very excited about it:yahoo::pinkbouce: not sure if I will bring the buns as its a 2hr drive and it would stress them out. Just wondering if anyone else is going???

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I would have wanted to go so badly but its my cousin's wedding this weekend :(

I definitely would have brought Sabrina, that's only 45 minutes from my parents!

I AM GOING TOOO!!!!

i'm so freaking excited, my fiance and i are coming from peterborough, but we are staying over night saturday night before bunfest. we're not bringing our rabbits (would be way too stressful) this is my first time going to one of these things :)

No I'm not bringing my bun either. I'll be taking ttc/mississauga transit and I have no idea how long it will take. Plus while he is a pretty laid back kinda guy, I have no idea how he wold handle the crowds. Wish I could though!

Very understandable, I won't be bringing my brood either, its a two hour drive and even if it wasn't Gizzy especially hates the car, the last time i brought him to the vet which is a 15 min car ride, he held on with his teeth and nails for dear life to the front of the carrier.

i went to bunfest! got some pics, also adopted a New Zealand/California mix from the toronto humaine society.

008-3.jpg

009-4.jpg

we got the one with the dark ears and dark nose, he is 10 weeks old.

010-3.jpg

Posters

011-4.jpg

i intended to take more pictures but i was so excited and distracted by all the adorable bunnies! we got there early, there was quite a line up, and we got a goody bag at the door :) also got some food

Thanks so much for posting pictures!!!!:hugsquish: that was so kind of you, the buns are sooo adorable :inlove::hearts: and sorry you were too sick to go Rabbit Hero (((hugs))) hope you feel better soon !!!

Latest posts

Back