Anyone else's phone acting very wierd!?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myLoki

Reaction score
My cellphone won't let me call certain people. Now I wouldn't think this to be so wierd if my mom's, sisters', and dad's phone weren't doing the same thing!!!! It will say "Connecting.." and once it connects it just hangs up!

Anyone?! What's going on?

t.

Ugh.. don't get me started..

Ok.. you got me started..

Everybody I call, including Peg it says *Were sorry the subscriber number your trying to reach is no longer in service*

So then Peg can call me.. yanno from the number that is suppossedly no longer in service.

Last night I paid my sprint bill at 1:27.. it says it takes 3 to 4 hours to post..

Around 4 am all 3 of our cells start going off repeatedly, with a text message that says *Your cell bill is past due please remit payment of $110.48 immediately to avoid disconnection.*

Then it sends text messages that say *Please remit payment, your credit limit is $1200 and you have $1173.52 till you reach that limit.*

I go to the website.. it says my bill is past due.. I go to my bank account, it is already debited the amount..

My bill is due according to the website on May 1st.. April 11th is not really past due.

I call customer service at 6 am, and of course get Prakesh from New Delhi.. seriously.. that was her name.. *I am sorry Ms. Pattie, we have been having difficulty with our system for the past 3 days, your account reflects payment, please disregard the notices*

I thank her profusely for interrupting my sleep with incessant texting errors..

I be cranky when I get woken up...

They gave me a $50 credit for my inconvenience..

I thought it was just retribution for being in the Verizon commercial last weekend..good to know it's not just me..

I have T-Mobile and I paid 2.50 for a ringtone by Linkin Park, previously i had a christmas ring tone. Well I applied the linkin park ring tone after christmas and now it is 50/50 as to what ring tone plays when someone calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I hear christmas music, sometimes Linkin park, when my mom calls or my husband calls on his cell it is the christmas song. I am mad because i am not going to pay for ringtones that are going to only play when they feel like it,lol. I checked and dont have certain songs assigned to certain people, itis the same ringtone across the board :shock: aggravating

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
I have T-Mobile and I paid 2.50 for a ringtone by Linkin Park, previously i had a christmas ring tone. Well I applied the linkin park ring tone after christmas and now it is 50/50 as to what ring tone plays when someone calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I hear christmas music, sometimes Linkin park, when my mom calls or my husband calls on his cell it is the christmas song. I am mad because i am not going to pay for ringtones that are going to only play when they feel like it,lol. I checked and dont have certain songs assigned to certain people, itis the same ringtone across the board :shock: aggravating

I'm sorry but I find that really funny, but I can see why it would be annoying.

Hope all you people get your problems sorted out.

I be cranky when I get woken up...

I thought you were ALWAYS cranky.

[align=center][align=center]
:roflmao:
[/align][/align]
They gave me a $50 credit for my inconvenience..
[align=center]
For $50 credit- they could inconvenience me anytime.....maybe....
[/align]
I thought it was just retribution for being in the Verizon commercial last weekend..good to know it's not just me..
[align=center]Oh Trust me - it really IS just you.....
[/align]

Latest posts

Back