Anyone else have chewed up remotes?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisyandoliver

Reaction score
Oliver has decided he likes my remote all of a sudden, but I caught him in the act and got it away before he chewed more than one button. :p Anyone else like to chew their remotes? Lol.

30vfwv8.jpg

I had posted a picture quite a while ago of my remote that some little bunny had chewed ALL the buttons off..little buggers..

I learned very quickly to set my remote controls down button-side down. Luckily, mine got away with just a couple bite marks. :) And Katherine, that is a really great idea, I'm going to see if I can figure out how to make one...

Yup! Several buttons gone :) ive learned now!

There is something about rubber. My son has to keep his trucks with rubber wheels out of Agnes's reach too...lol...

Benjamin was the remote chewer, couldn't keep one in the house that wasn't missing some sort of button. Derby has left them alone so far, but the garden hose that was stuck down the mole hole in his yard has several holes chewed in it. Kind of a weeping type hose now. lol

haha, I didn't realize it was such a common problem! Pierre goes for the remote every chance he gets.

Why do rabbits like cords and remotes so much... so weird. :p

Luckily Buster isn't near where our remote is... but my friend left her phone on the ground near him once and he left a nice 2-lined tooth streak out of it. I never told her it was him. Such a bad friend:lookaround

Hahaha, Sherbotsky loves loves loves the remote buttons! I try to remember to leave them button side down but she manages to sneak up on the couch and try to get another button. The only remote she hasn't managed to nom is one that has flatter buttons that she can't grab a hold of.

ahahaha, Our remote is missing most of the buttons
as well as the radio remote
and we just replaced the cable AND internet cords
not to mention, we have a chewed up vacume and tablet charger

Latest posts

Back