Anybody have some advice?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpkins

Reaction score
My Bunnies are both extremely poorly, and I'm not getting nearly enough support from the billions of Vets I've been seeing- namely they just want me to put them down, or charge gazillions for meds. the Dude has Head Tilt from E. cuniculi and experiences severe muscle cramps which causes him to go into 'seizure'- the vets want to treat this as epilepsy, however it is not epiliepsy but sever muscle cramping that causes him to twist in pain and scream- it's an awful sight. I don't particularly want to put him on epilepsy medicine- does anybody have any suggestions?

Lucy Lou has been diagnosed with Spindle Cell Sarcoma - CANCER. They just want to put her down, but I've asked for a full body scan to see how far it is developed, and I'm waiting for the results. both bunnies are eating, drinking and pooing and seem generally as happy as possible- for now. Does anybody have any advice for natural remedies for either situation? I'm beside myself :-(

Latest posts

Back