Any tips of movies you can watch?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are we discussing movies on this forum, If everyone would look at the top of your page, it says"Rabbitsonline.net

I’m writing in the topic let your hare down as the thread describe ”Off Topic: The Place to Discuss Everything BUT Rabbits.”

So all the thread under let the hare down is everything that’s not about bunnies. If you want to read the threads about bunnies read everything that don’t have the tag let the hare down, just choice to skip reading if you thinks it wrong of people to post off topic rabbit subject.

Because if I asked about bunnies with the tag ”let the hare down” it would be wrong place to post my thread in. Hope it makes a bit clearer and answered your question ☺

Also it help you to get to know people on forum which are often active and you get great tips.

I can say watching movies for me it’s also a bonding time with my bunnies.

Last edited:
This is a "RABBIT forum, why are we discussing movies?

Ok, ok, you've got us there. So, to clear that issue up:

Watership Down, good movie about rabbits although I really would recommend reading the book first.
Cute little Buggers - weeeeelllll, about rabbits, but I'm not sure it would qualify as Horror C-Movie.
Then, of course, there's the honorable mention of The Rabbit of Caerbannog in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

why are we discussing movies?

We are not, WE are, your decision to join in. ;)

Last edited:
@Preitler that’s understandable Dormouse is adorable in it’s own way both in the animated and tim burton version 🤣

A twisted movie to watch it’s Donnie Darko, it’s not about a bunny but we have a person dressing up as a rabbit. But it stick to the sci-fi genre ☺

Remember my swedish teacher using it as a joke no one in the class understood expect me that ended up laughing because I had seen the movie. Turn out that I was the only one understanding my teacher jokes because she was also a sci-fi lover 😂

Oh, yeah, forgot about the Wererabbit :D. Love those kind of animated movies.
"total Darn" means better avoid it?

Anyway, Piratebay is just delivering the Movie you mentioned, I've read a lot of really old Scifi, and I like old movies where the story was more important than effects, if you've got more suggestions, shoot :)

EDIT, gosh, yes, Donnie Darko. I made some experiments casting Aluminium recently, and I really think about if I could cast a mask like this :). That, or a bell.

Last edited:
Truly an animated serie that put horror in me while watching was “The animals of farthing wood” , I thought it was a child serie. Talk about horrible deaths of the animals, think it was around at least 10 animals that got killed during the whole series which I can remember but there was certainly more animals that was dead. Don’t remember if there was any bunnies that got killed off but the amount of dying animals at least one bunny should had been killed off

The scene of the baby mouse getting impaled left quite an impact for me as a kid. But it give you a perspective and I learned something new that a shrike bird impale it’s preys.
After that scene I lost interest of birds as a kid, from being a bird lover to stop loving birds for a certain time 😂

But nothing for young kids to watch they should at least be a bit older.

Last edited:
EDIT, gosh, yes, Donnie Darko. I made some experiments casting Aluminium recently, and I really think about if I could cast a mask like this :). That, or a bell.

You would creep people out if you made the mask of Donnie Drako and they had seen the movie. I think just mask without seeing the movie will have that effect 🤣

I can also recommend to watch the plague dogs which is a movie that also was directed by the person that did the watership down ☺

Anyone that don’t want to watch a fluffy movie and want to have a bit of a more realistic animation story. But bare in mind it can be quite too much for some. Also not a kid movie which I watched as a child, the trouble with parents not restricting what you can watch and just thinks that all animations is for kids 😂

Oh, well we are talking about movies because the is the "Let Your Hare Down" section where we talk about things other than rabbits!

Best wishes~
Remy

Most of these I have already seen but thank for the tipa, the only one not watched yet is knives out. So I’ll take a look at it ☺
Knives out was great!
Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on amazon prime is great.
I love the office, schitts creek, handmaids tale, parks and rec.

for you, I think ‘the society‘ on Netflix is rly good. It’s sci-fi, drama, with some romance. It’s cool.

Ok, ok, you've got us there. So, to clear that issue up:

Watership Down, good movie about rabbits although I really would recommend reading the book first.
Cute little Buggers - weeeeelllll, about rabbits, but I'm not sure it would qualify as Horror C-Movie.
Then, of course, there's the honorable mention of The Rabbit of Caerbannog in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

We are not, WE are, your decision to join in. ;)
Jojo Rabbit is of my favorite movies ever!!! A must-watch. Warning, it’s a comedic satire movie about a Nazi youth and will initially make you uncomfortable but I was bawling my eyes out by the end. I’m jewish and I laughed the whole way through.

Hi everyone, I need a few tips of movies or series I can watch. I’m planing to just go into a lazy period and binge watch movies/ series, specially after this week and next week needinf to be social and acting way out my comfort zone. So I need to recharge my batteries again.

It can be any kind of movies but myself love horror and sci-fi, but I can watch nearly all genres. So it can be good documentaries, old movies without colour, animation and so on. So just give tips, it would be great if I could watch the movies/series on netflix, hbo nordic, viaplay, prime video or mubi but it’s not a must ☺
I am not big on tv and movies. I really like the series Blacklist on Netflix. It is high profile most wanted man who helps the FBI with people on his list. He doesn't share his motives...For big laughs, Trailerpark Boys, crude humor at times but is just silly. You have to get to know the characters a bit.

There are non rabbit posts on here on purpose. Not very many post on there but people sometimes talk about what is going on in their world.
There's nothing wrong maybe that some people like sci-fi or chain games, I love them myself and I play lots of word games in other forums as we speak, I am also a massive fan of films, maybe not what was already listed but I have a massive film collection including rare and non commercial cinema and there's lots of specific forums for film fans where you can get really good advice if you wanted to, but on this site these threads now are massive and on top all the time and I can't see other rabbit-related threads because of they are bumped every 5 mins or even more often. Since I don't spend much time on this site and don't read all sections just go to threads I see on the top right side most active and they are all off-topic games or other topics, it's nice to vent sometimes but they shouldn't be on top surely. Rabbits first.

So I understand some people are coming here to socialize but why this site is so different because it is really helpful for rabbit owners since rabbits are still exotic animals and you can come and ask here other people who maybe experienced same problems and sometimes you want to communicate them really quickly because your rabbit's life depends on it, so I would prefer to have that quick access to hot threads in the right top corner. Maybe some sections of this forum could be hidden from it, I was thinking of a few, including off-topic section. So you can keep socializing but if you follow your games you'd just get your notifications and go play as you pleased.

Latest posts

Back