Any tips of movies you can watch?

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Reaction score
I like old movies--Just watched "Born Yesterday" on TCM--best actress oscar for Judy Holiday. Love the 1938 "Robin Hood" with Erroll Flynn. More contemporary, "My Favorite Year" which is actually the story of a young Mel Brooks babysitting the actor Erroll Flynn for his appearance on Sid Caesars' "Your Show of Shows"--an early 50's live T V variety show. Grudge Match was also pretty good and very funny. Just binge watched Stranger things and Pieces of Her. Sci-Fi, I could go for 2 more paragraphs black and white and a few High Budget 50's color ones--World Without End with Rod Taylor.

Bunnyman61

Reaction score
If you want an old classic movie without color about a giant rabbit, there's 'Harvey' with Jimmy Stewart. Though technically there isn't actually a rabbit in it since he's invisible/imaginary(take your pick).

The netflix Lost in Space series is decent. I also liked Haven and Continuum(though this isn't available on prime here for some reason, maybe it is other places?).
I first viewed "Harvey" when I was a kid. Saw it again a few years ago and still enjoyed it immensely. Plus, it has Jimmy Stewart in one of his more unconventional roles. If you're a fan of futuristic television, Season 4 of "Westworld" debuts this weekend. Is it too much to hope for a giant A.I. bunny?

Latest posts