Any South Western Ontario Peoples here?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All,

I am in Acton Ontario about 20 minutes away from Guelph, does anyone get close to where I am, would love to share bunny information and thoughts.

Hello!

I'm from Hamilton :) Born and raised! My boyfriend gave me Cheeni, my lionhead dwarf as a valentines day present in Feb. She is the love of my life! I have never owned a rabbit so I am constantly researching information on raising her to be a happy and healthy bunny. She turned 7 months today.

Mary Ann what's a Broken Red? I thought New Zealands were white. I'd love to see pictures of your Bunnies.

Thanks

Susan

Anyone from this area interested in having a "bunny" meet for all the bunny parents here? I am in Copetown and would love to meet up and chat about our babies!

Hello All,

I am in Acton Ontario about 20 minutes away from Guelph, does anyone get close to where I am, would love to share bunny information and thoughts.

I'm from Burlington!!!!! It's next to Hamilton! Ever heard of it?

-GottaLuvDaBuns

not sure if this post is looked at anymore...noticed it was started 4 years ago! Anyway, I'm from Guelph, and got our first Holland Lop Doe this past June, DOB April 2014. Am totally in love with her but do wish I had more time to train her, do little tricks or even come to me when I call her?? is that possible?

Brampton here, but no rabbits here, unless you count the one in my webcomic.

Latest posts

Back