Any South Western Ontario Peoples here?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runestonez

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
We live in Guelph...just wondering if there any other rabbit crazies inour area?
I posted once before but there were only one or two people...hoping maybe we have a few more now??!!:biggrin2:

Danielle

The furthest north I have had go so far is Oro-Medonte, Orilliaand Barrie...
THAT is several hours of my life I may never get back! :biggrin2:

Honestly though...so beautiful up north! I think it's getting a little too congested down here now!:D We went to Oro and spent some time walking the Crown lands in and around the area we were in! It was gorgeous!:D

Wild turkeys the size of Volkswagons...but beautiful!:biggrin2:
Seriously, we had a Bernese Mountain dog who weighed in at 140 pounds...and he turned tail and left us...mans best friend yeah...but not his defender! lol

Danielle

lol you can do it!! I know its really hard to get into vet school. like 1 in 100,000 chance, thats insane. Let me know if you are admitted into vet school. I would like to send Olive to be fixed. That will be cheaper lol :woohoo

Izaty

lol
Its a deal! Cheap speuters for Guelpites! lol:biggrin2:

If Iwent to vet school it would be to primarliy be a rabbit vet!

We have a nethie named Oliver! Sort of an orange brown...
Oliver.jpg

Danielle:)

Awwww that's so cute!! My bunny's name is Olive, and your's is Oliver. Mine is also a nethie!! lol. How cute! :mrsthumper: How old is your bunny??

IMG_6471.jpg

This is Olive :D

Aw!
Olive is a pretty bunn!:biggrin:

Not sure how old our Oliver is...he was dropped off along with another bunn at our vet by a breeder to be euthanized...our vet...uhm...never got around to it! lol He called me instead! :biggrin2:

We think we was born around January of 2009...

Danielle:)

lol I know. Oliver is so handsome!! :inlove: I went to your vet just now for Olive presurgery-spay. They are now Olive's vet too. Thanks for your review on the other post! I read it and called Rockwood Vet Clinic straight away. I found it affordable and they are rabbit savvy! Thank you! Hope to see you around! :D

Latest posts

Back