Any pics of buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, my bunnies NEVER look that sweet and innocent!

Camera did a less than spectacular job of focusing, but here's a pic of my new bunny eating lettuce:

2hqysk2.jpg

He's a neutered male... temperament of a little vegan house cat. He's flopped up against the open bedroom door like a little door stop a couple feet away from me right now :D. Well, he was until I stood up for a second, then he came up and nose-bonked my ankle.

That's a beautiful picture of 'Princess in the springtime'

She looks really pretty among the white flowers :hearts

here is my baby lop named Chippy,and my 1 year old flemish giant named Fate..I used to have 2 female giants,but they became too aggressive towards each other so the other is living on my friend's farm. my Flemish giants are always outdoors on my hobby farm.

DSCF0179.jpg

527130_10151594325895180_1438953361_n.jpg

I love lops, I especially like them with the color pattern if the second picture! It's my favorite :) they're darling![/QUOTE]

Thanks kisha.princess. The little one in the second picture, is an orange coloured charlie.

hugs!

This is what a very unimpressed lop looks like LOL.
Stewie has decided that he is going to pee on me everytime i let him out of his area.So today he was out for 10 mins before he ran up to me looked me right in the eyes then quickly turned around and peed on me then while i was distracted with that he decided to give me a lil nibble before he so proud of
himself turned and hoped back over to his favorite spot in the house..the kitchen heat vent...URG he IS SO LUCKY he's cute :shame

Stewie Chillin in the sun.jpg

Latest posts

Back