Any other pets? :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures!
I have a small St. Croix sheep named Molly, 7 American Buff Geese (endangered) a variety of ducks (Khaki Campbell and Muskovy, and a variety of chickens, Silkies, Rhode Island Reds, Cochin, Auracana, Wyandotte and Barred Rock. They all get along as one family and the geese protect the three lop-eared mini-bunnies. They all go to bed at 5:30. Thank goodness!

I have a small St. Croix sheep named Molly, 7 American Buff Geese (endangered) a variety of ducks (Khaki Campbell and Muskovy, and a variety of chickens, Silkies, Rhode Island Reds, Cochin, Auracana, Wyandotte and Barred Rock. They all get along as one family and the geese protect the three lop-eared mini-bunnies. They all go to bed at 5:30. Thank goodness!
Oh my goodness!! You have geese? I do too! I have two White Chinese Geese and they are insane lol 😂

I have three mini lop bunnies 🐰🐇🐇, two dogs 🐶🐕, two horses 🐴🐎, one is a pony though, four chickens 🐓🐓🐔🐔, and two loud and crazy geese 🦆🦆, no goose emoji though lol!

I have a really pretty tortoiseshell colored kitty named Calli. My rabbit and my cat get along really well, and my cat actually grooms my rabbit sometimes!

Four parrots and a turtle. Also two feral cats that live on my porch.

Latest posts

Back