Any other pets? :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've had lots of pets! Hamsters, fish, cows, goats, dogs, pig, sheep, cats, chickens (32 at the moment which is not very many for us lol), and of course Bunster the Bunny. I've also rescued lots of creatures. I know some of them I technically wasn't supposed to rescue but i'm not about to leave a helpless animal to die no matter what anyone says. It hilarious we've had so many animals since were in the middle of the city.

Cosmo is our bunny. We have 3 Parakeets, 7 Gouldian Finches and 2 Great Danes now. When our kids were younger, we had 3 Tarantulas, 2 snakes, 2 Alligator lizards, 2 Iguanas, 3 Dobermans, 2 cats, a Koi pond and 8 aquariums, 2 Cockatiels and 6 Zebra Finches.It was like living at the zoo. Fun, but also like a 2nd occupation.

i have 3 bunnies, two mini rexes REW buck named saturn, a dwarf chinchilla mini rex mix girlie named nebula. one french lop named venus (see profile picture). 2 male cockatiels named Click and Qwerty (click is a 20 yr old lutino, and qwerty is a 1 yr old cinnamon), and finally a cute tabby cat named Mitty whom is somewhere around 6 years old

A Mini Rex named Theo:
View attachment 45227
5 Cats- Ruthie, Milly, Prim, Turtle (Milly's Baby. She is now a siamese I just don't have a good picture of her on my laptop), and Otis: (The pictures are in the order of their names)
View attachment 45221 View attachment 45222 View attachment 45223 View attachment 45224 View attachment 45225
4 Ducks- Jeffery, Clementine, Sally, and Clover
Chocolate Lab/Bloodhound Mix- Jessie:
View attachment 45226
I love your pets. 😀

Thanks! I actually got a new pet yesterday! Her name is Ophelia! Theo has a new sister 😍 but he doesn't know that yet...

Your fish is so cute! 😃 I have fish, too. Here is a pictures of my fish and BunBun.

Swimmer:
DSCN9233.jpg
Rainbow:
DSCN9229.jpg

BunBun:
1591820977814.png

Latest posts

Back