Any other commercial name of NIC panels?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kokkiniklosti

Reaction score
I cannot believe that NIC cubes are so common in other countries but none here in Greece have heard of them! I'd LOVE to build a big NIC cage for my guys but there is no way i can find NIC panels! So, is there any other commercial name for them?

Organize-its, is one name I believe.

You might also find it under wire storage grids, or wire storage shelves, something like that.

Sometimes just playing about with words can help.

Moominmoo wrote:

You might also find it under wire storage grids, or wire storage shelves, something like that.

Yes, know what you mean! But having English as a foreign language, sometimes i find it a bit difficult to do it by myself! Anyway if nothing else works i am thinking of printing a picture of a NIC cage to have it in case i have to show it! But i will google the other names you gave me anyway!

Yeh, I bet it's a nightmare because there will be different names about.

Oh, and if you didn't know, NIC stands for Neat Idea Cubes.

I would say taking a picture to shops that might stock it would probably work really well.

Moominmoo wrote:

I checked the carton of Organize-its that I picked up last week at Target.
It says that it's made for distribution by Target Corp.
I'm not sure if they're international or available for shipping.

I think the original NIC grids were made by Fellowes.
I bought one set a long time ago at Staples...I think.

I have googled "nic cubes" and "Organise-its" in greek pages in case i found anything but only industrial pages come up, with huge wire panels made for industrial storage rooms! I think i will finally print a pic of a nic condo to get done with it!

JimD wrote:
Moominmoo wrote:

I checked the carton of Organize-its that I picked up last week at Target.
It says that it's made for distribution by Target Corp.
I'm not sure if they're international or available for shipping.

I think the original NIC grids were made by Fellows.
Oh, and NIC nubes are available through shipping but have neither an internet connection of my own nor a credit card! Maybe i will build by myself a cage with plain wire mesh!

Latest posts

Back