Any good tips on how to fall asleep?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermelin

Reaction score
It’s night here in sweden and I just want to fall asleep but a few streets away they are having a party. Seem like people forgets we are in a pandemic but they could at least respect some people want to sleep during the night 😅

I can perfectly hear britney spears Toxic blasting outside and I’m not on the same street while my bunnies Odin and Toste can’t settle down.

They jump around like crazy and not sleeping which they often do at this time. They are reacting to the music base and the switching of the music 😒

Maybe too late now, but aren't there noise ordinances there? Here, if people play music too loud, the police can be called.

Yeah we have it also, I think the cops came around 3, it often takes time for them to respond to these things 🤣

I fall asleep/sleep through anything so I don't have any tips.

I often do it also but having a bunny jumping on me and hearing one of them stomp to the base made it harder to sleep 😅

At some point between 11 and 12 staying awake, even at the party, is more of a problem for me :D

When I can’t sleep I put a podcast on. One of my favourites is ‘sleep with me podcast’ on YouTube. It’s basically a guy who talks a lot about random things and it’s really boring so it usually makes me fall asleep in 20 minutes

Latest posts

Back