Any Chch people on here?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, there's been another quake this afternoon; 6.3 apparently. People have died, this time. Luckily almost everyone I know are ok.

Last I heard, the death toll was at 65. So far, everyone I know seems ok. Hopefully the rest are just having trouble with their internet and phones.

A link here; Linky

So over earthquakes. I was at uni when it happened, very scary. We don't have water back on yet... we do have power though thankfully. Our street was flooded and covered in silt, slowly getting that all cleaned up... now sporting a hole in our bedroom roof... but happy to be alive! Keeping our chins up, hope things get back to normal ASAP

Was a nice one in Wellington today from what I hear. Hope you guys are alright. Not fun in New Zealand these days. Keeping New Zealand in my thoughts. :pray:

I'm ashamed to say I didn't feel it! My mum did, though. No damage here.

Wellington has been expecting the 'big one' for years; no one was expecting Christchurch to get one, let alone two! That's what I find ironic about it all.

Hows everyone in CHCH going? My brothers gf is a nurse at public and apparently it's still hectic there, she's got a patient who's lost both his legs from being crushed in the rubble :( It's all so sad!

Anaira, I'm pulling the geo nerd thing right now but basically the whole of NZ, well where the tectonic plates run so straight through the middle of the country is due for them.

What do you all think of this Ken RIng guy and his theories? Apparently Nelson is due for a huge one on the 20th, hah. I'm believing the scientific facts behind it all about how you can't predict earthquakes but curious to know what you all think?

Latest posts

Back