Any bunny owners in California?? :)

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Hazel-Mom

Reaction score
Sacramento, currently, moving to Santa Cruz Mountains next summer.

Christine, do you have a good bunny vet in the Bay Area? I'll need some recommendations by next year :).

caustin4

Reaction score
Yes I do! A fantastic one actually! Quite possibly the best rabbit vet there is. Her name is dr. Harvey and she is at the Chabot veterinary clinic in Hayward. I drive quite a ways to her, past multiple other rabbit vets just to see her. It may be far for you, but I guarantee shes worth it. She's also fairly inexpensive, so an added bonus. Lots of reviews online about her as well you can look up.

Nancy McClelland

Larry
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We used to live in Tracy and our Vet was in Oakley, but Santa Cruz is a far piece from there or the bay area--Monterey may be a better area to check on.

napagirl

Reaction score
Hazel-Mom,

I don't know any in Santa Cruz mtns, but am familiar with the area. If nothing in Scotts Valley, check Los Gatos and Saratoga.. IME, people are VERY pet-centric in those towns.

Imbrium

Jennifer
Reaction score
teafanny, your lop has the cutest wittle face! I just wanna smother him in love and kisses!

kouneli

Reaction score
My brother's in Merced, so kind of near Fresno. But he has no bunny. lol

I, on the other hand, live near Los Angeles.

Marshi, there's a rabbit rescue that sells hay/bedding/treats/chews/etc. in Van Nuys (Bunny Luv), as well as one in Monrovia (Bunny Bunch Boutique). Both have good supplies for rabbits.