Anxious about my bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumpkinandwhiskersmom

Reaction score
Does anyone else suffer from anxiety about his/her rabbit? Our 7 year old Netherland Dwarf mix, Whiskers, has frequent bouts with stasis, and I'm constantly scared about it. Just wondering if anyone else has this fear?

Its understandable that you would feel anxious about yours T_T. I am similar. I'm always suspecting my bun might have a health problem or that he is in pain when he's never really had any health problem and everyone says he is healthy. Well, better to be safe than sorry..

I understand your constant fear too. My bun Martie has bouts with stasis too cause he grooms himself and Jezzabelle so much. Im trying to keep on top of their shedding problem, but there's just so much hair and it worries me constantly

Yes...pretty much every day. Especially since Pippin died. Poor Benji gets prodded at least 3 times a day while he is snoozing, just in case.

:( It's sad and I have to get over it, but it was always something I worried about anyway.

Jen

Latest posts

Back