Another Transport: MI to PA (RESOLVED)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haley

Reaction score
Hi all

Im mostly putting this here for my own reference, but Im trying to help Christine with Critter Cafe Rescue in Muskegon, MI get a bun to her new home in Mt. Bethel, PA.

I ran a similar transport from MI to Lancaster, PA (and eventually CT) last February. The bun's name was Bronwyn. Im hoping to use the same legs (and hopefully the same people?) to get this bun to her forever home.

If anyone in MI-OH-PA is willing to help please let me know!

Possible route (this route is longer than taking I80 by 1.5 hours but it seems like there are more bunny people willing to help in these areas:

Fruitport, MI to Grand Blanc, MI (2 hrs20 mins): Filled by Christine/Deb

OVERNIGHT WITH HALEY....Leaving either 6/12 or 6/19

Grand Blanc, MI to Ann Arbor, MI (1 hr): Filled by Haley (& Denise?)

Ann Arbor, MI to Sandusky, OH (2 hrs): Filled by Greg

Sandusky, OH to Akron, OH (1 hr 10 mins): Filled by Chris-Kewl

POSSIBLE OVERNIGHT HERE (with Chris)?

Akron, OH to Canfield, OH (1 hr 20 mins):NEEDED

Canfield, OH- Pittsburgh, PA (1 hr20 mins)- Filled by Lisa? (if 6/20 only PM)

OR OVERNIGHT HERE (with Theresa)?

Pittsburgh, PA to Bedford, PA (2 hrs 5 mins)-Filled by Theresa? (6/20 ONLY)

Bedford, PA to Harrisburg, PA (2 hrs)- Filled by Alohi

Harrisburg, PA to Mt. Bethel, PA (2 hrs)- Filled by Karen (adopter)

ppa3.jpg

The total transport is about 15 hours. I will need the bun to stay overnight somewhere.

If I can get someone (Deb or Denise?) to get her to me from Christine, I can alter the transport. She can stay with me and then I can take her down to Ann Arbor to meet Greg. Then she would have to have an overnight somewhere between Cleveland and Pittsburg.

It's so sad seeing no replies to this, it used to generate all sorts of responses.

I've put a notice up on the sideboard, hopefully people will see it.

:(

Pipp wrote:
It's so sad seeing no replies to this, it used to generate all sorts of responses.

I've put a notice up on the sideboard, hopefully people will see it.

:(

I'd be all over transporting if it were closer to Florida. I log thousands (no joke) of miles transporting every year.

I hope there are some volunteers. I've done as much as 600 miles round-trip in one day. These legs are a piece of cake. Please helpsave a bunny!!!!

I know..no responses lately..very sad :( None on Bunspace or LL or pretty much anywhere. Im hoping rescues in OH and PA can mass email their volunteers and find me some help.

Gosh, Haley, I'd help out if you were going to be in my neck of the woods! Even so, I can't help with transport this weekend (we're going to Ann Arbor for a wedding!). I'll keep my eye on this thread though.

It's all set up and at the 11th hour, Hershey is throwing a monkeywrench into the works!

The vet wants to see him asap and the only opening is at 4:30! I still intend to pick up Paisley, but he will have to wait an extra hour. I don't think that will throw anyone off too much! I just hope Hershey isn't too seriously ill!

Uh oh! I hope everything works out, golfdiva! I wish I could help in a transport, but I don't see there ever being one in Alaska :(

Latest posts

Back