Another Rabbit..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yield

leo (they/them)
Reaction score
[align=center]So my dad is a landscaper, and one of his customers is very sick. She has a very bad cancer. Well, they have a rabbit too. Her and her kids didn't want it, someone gifted them him. (which is horrible! Don't gift a sick person more responsibility! I wouldn't gift anyone an animal!)

ANYWAYS the kids don't take care of him (they don't want to..) and of course she forgets to feed him too (I don't blame her at all though- she's sick, it's not her fault. It's the kid's fault. It's hard to think about an animal when you're constantly in the hospital.)

Anyways, she wants him gone because she feels bad, so here we are to the rescue. I'm pretty sure my dad is gunna pick him up soon. (I hope so- and I hope he doesn't disagree that bun needs some TLC VERY SOON from what it sounds like) We're 99% sure we're not gunna keep him, but we're not sure what we're going to do. He's not neutered. He's lived outside in a hutch without much attention or anything this whole time (fleas? sickness?)...

We thought maybe GLRS could take him but they're VERY full at the moment. Like.. to the brim. So I don't think that's gunna be one of the options. Gunna plan this as we go and see what happens I suppose.

From what she described, he sounds like an English Spot (mix?) or mini rex? She didn't say anything about fur texture, only coloring.

Poor guy. I'll give him some lovin` when he gets here.

Maybe just tell your dad that you will foster him until you find him a home, to get him healed up and get him some meds to treat for any fleas or worms and whatnot.

Violet23 wrote:
Maybe just tell your dad that you will foster him until you find him a home, to get him healed up and get him some meds to treat for any fleas or worms and whatnot.

[align=center]Well, he's knows it's just fostering. =)

It's just another mouth to feed when we don't have much money available right now.

But he'll bring the rabbit home. I can't see him NOT. He's a sucker for cute things. XD

Latest posts

Back