Anderson warren family meeting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniLopHop

Reaction score
Over the weekend I took all 6 kids to Petsmart to meet in neutral territory. I was so impressed at how well they did! There were a few minor scuffles that I could break up by telling them to be good. Lots of treats were had by all.

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

the car made poor Becky dizzy and the slippery floor didn't help either

IMG_1167.jpg

Wendell supervised all

IMG_1168.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

Some buns always keep their cool

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

packed up and going home

IMG_1173.jpg

I love the photos. Sophie and Panda both look so laid back. Poor Becky she tries so hard. She reminds me of my mom, refused to give in even if all she could do was watch. Is that Gary on top of the crates, surveying the group???

I felt bad for Becky, but at least the others would come up and say hi. Gary was more interested in playing on his carrier than interacting with anyone else. I would put him on the floor and he would get back on the carrier, such a clown. Houdini was the typical social butterfly, going from bun to bun to say howdy, plus the humans that stopped by for a chat. He hops right up to them like the king of the world. Panda just relaxed between exploring. Bunnicula seemed to enjoy watching too, she never came out from under the chairs, but her ears were up and she had no issues when others came to sniff her. Sophie thinks she is the boss of the world. Luckily no one seems to dispute her claim, so we are good.

I am thinking of getting a pop up play pen to use for bonding sessions at home. Would they consider that neutral territory if I put it in a room they all play in?

Wow, all 6 and no fighting...I'm impressed! Those are some wonderful buns:)

Your kids are gorgeous! I love your pix :)

So.. Petsmart, do you have to make an appt for this? Just head out there with the bunnies? Super cool!

LOL and this is after plucking him bald a few weeks ago! He is excellent for hard wood floors. Perhaps he needs swiffers attached too?

Are you shocked that Gary was more interested in playing on the carrier than behaving like a normal bun? It's no wonder Sophie gets so mad at him, she's so proper.

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
Ya know......I have decided to adopt Houdini, I promise to give him a good home....and an excellent mop handle that he has always dreamed of.

:laugh:

Seriously disapproving bunny when it's time for the dunk...not to mention I tend to bang my mop over the deck railing when I'm done to get all the excess fuzz off.

As for Petsmart, as long as they don't have a puppy training class it is no problem. It's good to call ahead to make sure the space is available. They don't charge anything for using it.

I was shocked at how well behaved everyone was. It gives me hope they will all get along.

I tried mopping with Houdini last night, it just didn't work well, he wouldn't get in the bucket to rinse :p

Oh my goodness, that is way too cute. :bunnyheart I can't wait until I can have more than one. Seeing them all play together is ADORABLE.

Once they can all live together then no one will be in a cage. Currently each pair has a NIC enclosure large enough for me to lay down to visit and I rotate who is free. There are 6 total- 3 males and 3 females bonded in m/f pairs. Everyone is fixed so I don't have to worry about babies.

Latest posts

Back