Anderson Family Zoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Oh no - I'm sitting here in tears over this. I'm so sorry for your loss - I can't begin to imagine what you must be feeling - it was so sudden.

I just want to say that I'm here if you need someone's shoulder to cry on.

I wish I had some words of wisdom or comfort - but everything just feels so empty right now.

I'm so sorry... I was just flipping through your blog enjoying the stories and pictures and came to your most recent post and immediately teared up.

I'm so sorry for your loss... Binky free sweet Indy. :hearts:

I have to admit, I have been avoiding my blog. It is just hard to know what to say when I'm still so sad over loosing Indy. Luckily Becky is adjusting well and I think she will be perfectly fine being a widow. I took the fence down completely since I never shut it anyway. She likes not having a fence. She still hangs in favorite spots in the bedroom, but she's out in the open a lot more now. I think she feels like she can bolt easier, without the fence, to a number of places so it's ok to just hang out. She's eating well, a little too well when I was in Ohio, Joshua is very free with the oats.

The rest of the zoo is doing well too. Houdini had a couple knots in his fur when I got home, but they brushed out easily enough. Cindi is the same cuddle bun. They haven't had any new adventures to report. The turtle eggs are looking good. I'm too afraid to touch them so I haven't candled them yet.

I have lots of pictures from my trip so I will post them this weekend. It was wonderful to see my family and friends. It was a bit difficult coming back.

Then this morning when I got into work the first message I read had a subject line of "CephDocs blew up". Oh that is never good. CephDocs is our Electronic Document Management System. I work in the EDMS all day, so when it is down it sucks. Luckily it just needed restarted to go again.They are discussing upgrades for more stability. I will just be happy to make it through the day at this point.

Brandy I'm so sorry about Indy.

Binky Free Indy at the Rainbow Bridge:rainbow:. Buttercup and Jackie now have a new friend to play with.:cry1:

Hugs:hug2:

Susan:bunnyangel2:

My house is like a zoo too!!

I have two dogs - a springer spaniel called Dexter and a cocker spaniel called Sophie.
A ginger cat called tiffany.
2 leopard geckos called Phineas and ferb! :)
Last but not least my 4 bunnies:
Alice,
Bonnie (Bonita - means beautiful in spanish).
Casey-mai.
Buckley.

Latest posts

Back