And there goes my security deposit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middlemuse

Emma - Member
Reaction score
Nice respectable hole in the carpet behind the couch, despite the diggy box I placed there over the place where the carpet was frayed. (And the half dozen other diggy boxes in the living room. You have options, bun! Options that aren't worth $600 to us!) Ariabunny managed to shove it out of the way and I was left with a softball-sized lump of carpet remains.

The next time someone tells me bunnies are less destructive than cats, I'm gonna have trouble not laughing.

At least she doesn't chew?

Sorry it is hard to bunny proof everything. Too bad we can't train them to not chew or destroy things like expensive furniture or rentals. My bird chewed my door frame at my parents' house before I moved! Also, he chewed the arm of my glider rocker & post on my bed! So far I haven't found bunny destruction yet.

Q does the same thing. My crappy wood desk that I got from a yard sale for 20 bucks...who cares. She doesn't so much nibble on it. The patch of carpet under it where my legs are too short to reach...that's a totally different story. No amount of toilet paper rolls will deter her. At this point, I know I'm not getting the deposit back, so....

Q does the same thing. My crappy wood desk that I got from a yard sale for 20 bucks...who cares. She doesn't so much nibble on it. The patch of carpet under it where my legs are too short to reach...that's a totally different story. No amount of toilet paper rolls will deter her. At this point, I know I'm not getting the deposit back, so....

Yeah, all our furniture is old and crappy, and she could chew it as much as she wants, but she ignores that. When we move, I'm stapling plastic strips all along where the carpet meets the walls.

This is why we call her "Aria Trouble Trouble". Trouble is both her middle and last names.

But she is super super cute.

My rabbits from time to time pull on the carpet but then I think they realize quickly its pretty unappatizing and leave it be. Now my books...Well Ive started to leave the ones I dont care about on the bottom shelf and consider them forfiet to Xena's whims...

Latest posts

Back