And Then There Were Three

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pawmpawm

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! Thank you too those who have given helpful advice when I needed it 🙂. I've been a forum subscriber for several months now, and just thought I'd share my story:
After my late bunny, Shadow passed in April of 2020, I needed to mourn him and decided I didn't want another bunny for a while. Three months later, my son saw a post from a friend on Facebook. She had temporarily taken in a bunny from a co-worker who had found her on a leash tied to a pole outside a shopping center and left there for hours. A few days later, I brought Chase home with me (The black and white Dutch in the first pic). Fast forward two months, my boyfriend and I are eating dinner at the park and see a momma bunny and her babies running loose in the park. Sadly I knew they'd be dinner for the coyotes that night. The only one I was able to catch was Stormy, and he came home with me that night. Once I quarantined, spayed and neutered Chase and Stormy( the white English Spot mix next to Chase) I introduced them to one another and they've been inseparable ever since. One month later, two bunnies showed up in my backyard. I was only able to catch one of the pair. My first thought was to post found signs, but once I felt his fur, I decided to keep him unless i was asked, for fear he was being bred for his fur. I named him Ashes. He is the Chinchilla rabbit in the second pic. I will be taking him to the local rabbit rescue in the near future to find him a match 🙂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220706-110805_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220706-110805_Messages.jpg
    983.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Resized952020102995213932.jpg
    Resized952020102995213932.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for having a heart for the little darlings 💙💞💙
You have beautiful buns 😍 but don't become that crazy bunny person unless you are able.

There is an abandoned bunny reporting website for North America (USA & Canada 💞) should you find any running loose in parks:
https://map.abandonedrabbits.com/

Latest posts

Back