An Offer for Members (Posted with Pipp's Permission)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsBinky

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I asked Pipp for permission before I posted this and she was okay with it.

I have been working on my site lately (more like fighting with it) and I have a section on rabbits that I had been working on before joining here. I am currently building a whole Rainbow Bridge section there.

What it is is a webpage for your beloved pet that has passed. Each pet gets his or her own page.I will offer color themes and you just pick which theme you would like. I also would require a few pictures, the pet's story, and a tribute if you so wish.

I have a section for rabbits, and a section for other pets so feel free to send any pet you wish.

I will also be running a "Star Bunny" and "Star Pet" so you can submit them for that as well.

If you are interested, just PM me :)

That sounds like a lovely idea. PM'ing you :)

Sophie, mine is on Katie's, but I would like to include in yours as well;). He was such a cool guy:D.

Here he is! I have one other he is laying next to Tonka Toys:p

RIP, Sweetheart:rainbow:

BunBun.jpg

Bun Bun,

Mommy misses you alot. You were so funny. I hope you are a happy bunny soul, bouncing away and reeking havoc, just like you used to;).

Love you Baby,

Mommy, Daddy, Dustin, Angel

and The Snuffster (Paddywhack, as Daddy calls him:))

What colors would you like Bun Bun's page to be? :)

I am working on these and I am looking forward to showing you guys the pages :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back