Amy's cats, rabbits, etc!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy --- Cleaning does get a little crazy sometimes. I think the hardest part at this point is cleaning the cat box for 4 cats. They don't eat low quality food either!

Christina --- Morgan will 4 years old already at the end of June, I got him when he was 6 months old. Marlin will be 3 years old on April 1st, I got him when he was 6 weeks old. Brody will be 3 years old on September 16th, I got him when he was 7 weeks old. Lastly little Miss Molly will be 1 year old in May (my best guess), I've had her for 3 months already!

Sas --- Marlin does look like a little dog, HAHA! I have a few pictures of him where he looks like a little Pomeranian or Terrier puppy....

l_19871ad95ca9672247661fef0cf62af4.jpg

l_023b8847086bb1118de916a7056caf46.jpg

One of these days I will post older (and baby!) pictures of the bunnies. I have some really cute ones!

-----------------------

So today I am going to go down to Phoenix (2 or so hours away) to buy my supply kit from a well known grooming supply store. I'm so excited, but my pocket book isn't that happy :p! I'll post pictures later of my purchase! I also need to post pictures of Miss Lilli (foster), as she leaves tomorrow to go live with Nancy & Larry in Las Vegas!!

I already got my really nice Kenchii Scorpion shear kit which consists of 8" straight & curves and a 44 tooth thinner :)...

19957_279920496026_737101026_3983534_1651723_n.jpg

I hated my curved scissors, i mean they were good for top knots and such but i always used my straight scissors for just about everything. They moved so much smoother and worked better for me i guess. Cant wait to see how you like grooming!!

We got all the way down to Ryan's Pet Supplies (took about 2.5 hours) only to find out they were CLOSED on Saturdays.....what the hell?!?!?! We left home at like 11:30am and got home at 8pm because we had to make the trip worth it...so we drove around and went to an outlet mall, harley store (my dads idea, lol), and Trader Joe's.

I really didn't want to order my supplies online, but now it looks like I might have to. My Dad is going back down to Phoenix on Tuesday, but I'd have to hang out alone for 3 hours while he takes an exam for work...and I don't know what I'd do because I definitely will not drive down there (soooo much traffic).

Argggg!!!

Paul....I know, right?!?!!?!
:p

So...I just need to go and do my hair then get dressed....then Miss Lilli and I will be on our way to Ash Fork, AZ to meet Amanda (RattieMattiesRattery on here), so she can bring her to Nancy and Larry:( :biggrin2:.

I'm sorry I didn't get to update you guys with pictures of her. I procrastinated on it and now its too late. I will, however, take a few pictures of her all ready to go in her carrier.

Here is a couple shots of Lilli before she left to go to Las Vegas this morning :)...

Quil not wanting Lilli to leave (they were good friends!)....
4339328854_3178387c40.jpg

4338584685_9482b92bcf.jpg

4338586029_01395b8b7e.jpg

-----------------------------

So we went to the mall today and they have a Humane Society adoption center in a store front space. We went inside of there and they had a broken black Satin bunny...she was gorgeous and was so very soft!! She had no toys or hay (ugh...they need to educate their volunteers!)....so I gave her some toys. I keep bunny toys in my purse now for cases like this :p. I hope someone adopts her!!

Yavapai Humane Society here in Prescott, AZ:). I was told the lady needed to give up the Satin because she was moving. ...and apparently she had JUST been in the adoption center visiting with the bunny a few minutes before I got there. So sad :(.

Hmm thats funny my friend saw a broken black satin at Supersition Springs like 4 days ago. I wonder if it was the samme bunny?

Alicia....the soonest I know that I am coming out that way is September of next year :(. I really want to go to a huge grooming expo in Hershey Penn. They have it every year...if I thought I could have all of the money by this September, then I'd totally do it...but we need a new car, to pay down credit cards, and I'll need spending money for the trade shows! I really want to come and see your area of CT because Ryan and I do want to move back to the east coast someday (hopefully within 5 years). I just love the east coast (I'm a NYer afterall, LOL!) and I love it even more since animal rescue seems to be much larger scale out there....lots more bunny stuff for me to be involved in, more reputable rat/rabbit/mouse breeders, etc.

------------------

Well tonight I tried to do a little photoshoot with the bunnies. I first started off with Molly and she's as far as I got, LOL! My rabbits don't cooperate with me when it comes to posed shoots.

Here is some of my favorite pictures....

4345063622_3d1022f62e.jpg

4344332129_00b65ab87f.jpg

4344338429_f7a22897fa.jpg

4345080470_fc2b6ce0e9.jpg

4345202188_cba6df23b8.jpg

4345154350_36c8d5681e.jpg

4345170294_25615b54f1.jpg

4345184172_9dc88cdace.jpg

I am NOT a girly girl, but I adore cute little butterflies and flowers. So much that You've seen it on carpeting in my bunny room, LOL!!! I am going to be making a giant comfy bed/pad out of the fabrics that Molly is pictured on. I bought those both for like $1 each at Goodwill - they are baby blankets & are flannel and fleece.

Me, me! I think she is adorable. :) She looks like Kirby but spottier and her ears look like sails! I looooove that one flops down. That is the cutest feature on dogs and bunnies.

Thanks, Heidi :biggrin2:!!! I love her ears, too...they are adorable. I know she is part Mini Rex and I think Holland Lop because of her big ears & one that flops...plus she has large back legs and a rounded body!

-------------

So I went onto CL and saw a posting for a free female mouse. She's a PEW (pink-eyed white). I know I really want a mouse once my rats pass on, but I wanted a single male mouse as a pet. I can't help but feel bad for this girly, though. The owner said she was supposed to be snake food, but she wouldn't let her boyfriend feed it to his snake because the mouse is friendly (but jumpy....like most mice). I know I should wait until my rats pass on and I wanted a male. UGH.

http://prescott.craigslist.org/pet/1595314573.html

:(

Latest posts

Back