Amy's Accidental Rabbitry

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Covend

Reaction score
Hi all! Here are our bunnies. Flemish Giant Walter, Minilops Mabel and Bumper along with Jersey Woolies Pumpkin and Mango. We also have 5 kits 4 weeks old that are Mabel and Pumpkins. Our males are neutered but I guess nothing's ever 100 percent ! It was a nice surprise to find a litter of kits that we never thought we'd have .

If they had just been neutered less than 8 weeks prior, that can explain it. I've read accounts of neutered male rabbits getting a doe pregnant 6 weeks post neuter. It can take up to 8 weeks for there to be no viable sperm left.

Feel free to post photos of your rabbits. We always love cute bunny photos 🐇

😲 I bet that nestful of babies really was quite the shock! Have you been back to the vet with Pumpkin to see what happened? Sounds like they missed something.

They're all gorgeous 💕

Do a "google" for "incomplete gonadectomy." It happened to one of our bucks.

Oh my gosh, those babies are ADORABLE, what a cute surprise 😍 I'd definitely be asking for a refund on the "neuter" that was done 2 years ago... since obviously the job was incomplete! 😂 It happens occasionally.

Latest posts

Back