American Idol!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelnSnuffy

Reaction score
So, what do you all think of the top 24? I saw a few go that I really liked and thought were worthy. Being: Maddie, Mary and Angela.

Angela was on Ellen today,Ellen said that Kara is gonna write a song for her to record and they would get her a record deal! Awesome..

Mary was quite confident, but, isn't that what they look for?? Her last audition was like a top 24performance.

Maddie was the one that had the Down's Syndrome brothers.I really liked her...

I was really disappointed when Maddie didn't make it. Mary wasn't one of my favorites, but she did have a good voice. I think they look for someone more humble, maybe, and with more stage presence. My dh commented that she didn't seem to light up the stage, and it was uncomfortable to watch her. I only heard her...was in the kitchen when she was performing the last number.
How do you like Ellen as a judge? I haven't decided what I think, yet.

pumpkinandwhiskersmom wrote:
How do you like Ellen as a judge? I haven't decided what I think, yet.
I love her, but I love her anyway, haha. She is like the nicest, most compassionate celebrity, ya know? I love her as a judge. She is basically "our" voice, to an extent...

I was really disappointed when Maddie didn't make it.

Was Maddie the girl who had the slight facial paralysis? If so, then make that two who are very disappointed(!) That girl had an amazing voice!

Afraid I haven't paid enough attention to the contestants to know them by name yet. One of my favorites is a blond girl with wavy hair, who has a very 'Janis Joplin-like' sound. I also really like one young guy who looks to be around 16 or so (agh, wish I'd watched for their names).

This year's contestants all seem quite good, but none stand out for me as much as some did in previous years. Still will be interesting to watch though. :)

Bassetluv wrote:
I was really disappointed when Maddie didn't make it.

Was Maddie the girl who had the slight facial paralysis? If so, then make that two who are very disappointed(!) That girl had an amazing voice!
No, I can't think of her name, but I liked her too! Maddie was the one with the downs syndrome brothers? She didn't make it Hollywood, I was so mad. I think some mistakes were made this year, imo, but what do I know? Haha.:p

I haven't got a clue who I like yet, I never really do at this stage, I need a few weeks of live shows to decide who I like.
Wonder who they will replace Simon with next year? Sad he's going but X Factor is a better format so that will be a great show when it starts up too, depending on who the judges are I guess.

Michaela, I've missed you!!!:hug:

Yeah, not totally sure yet, and Cheryl, it was Shelby that you are speaking of, she will be on Ellen tomorrow here, not sure if it's the same there. If not, you can see it on her website by Wed, I would imagine.:D

Can't wait for Live tomorrow night!:D

I loved Ashley. I admit not because she could sing extraordinarly well but I just liked her. :( Why why why would you sing a Leona Lewis song. Her voice is too soft for that. She needed an Aaliyah song. *sadness*

Now out of who is left, I don't dig her style or anything, but Siobhan's voice is lovely. When she sang "Wicked Game" I was really surprised. Also hobo girl (I can't remember her name! With the dreds!) I like her for some reason. And Haley whatever her last name is. She's just cute. For boys... I don't even know any of the names besides Big Mike!!

SunnyCait wrote:
Casey yes! I like him as well.
He didn't do that great tonight. I loved the last two. Tim Urban, I want him to stick around, he really listened to the judges. I love Hinder and thought Lee did well with that.;)

iluvdutchrabbbits90 wrote:
Alex i loved him i cant belive he left tonight :(

I know, I thought it would be Anthony leaving. So glad Tim is still in, I mean they called him back and all, that is so cool for him.

What on earth was wrong with Crystal tonight? She didn't look happy at all to be in top 12. Wonder if she's not feeling well.:(

Latest posts

Back